managed to salvage an air breather housing cover at work. Thrown away because of the damage and not sellable anymore. I cut a piece of wood to fit inside the cover and give me leverage for the pry bar.
After lifting the edges as best i could I then used my mini anvil and a impact socket to pound out the rest. Couldn't find my dolly (ok guys take off and run with that) so i put an extension into the impact socket from the wrong side and clamped it in the vise. Not perfect but with any distortion positioned to the bottom it's not noticable. I have one on my Wheel Horse that was just as bad . i've salvaged three of these so far. A little rubbing compound and a mounting hole and they make a good replacement cover.