Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Vote To Break The Tie!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

Poll: Break the tie (130 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote to break the tie!

1. Voted C.F. Struck Mini Dozer - boostedbuick (55 votes [42.31%])

Percentage of vote: 42.31%

2. Voted David Bradley Tri-Trac - Alc (75 votes [57.69%])

Percentage of vote: 57.69%

Vote

#46 Ryan313 OFFLINE  

Ryan313

PK Fanatic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7087
  • 3,239 Thanks
  • 5,159 posts

Posted February 03, 2013 - 08:44 PM

Ryan, I guess what I was trying to say is, the process is to long. Just as this one's over the next starts or so it seems.
So after a while it's always there, blending into the page. Maybe a 6 day nomination period, day to sort it out, 3 day voting period, done , now there would be a two week time frame of nothing until nomination's open again. Nothing is easy, :thumbs:

I think that a set time for closing the nominations is also a good idea. It would let people know when they have to be done; now, nomination periods are always different.

Now that I think of it, there is a banner for the nominations also. That means that there is always a banner on top and since they don't change much it becomes even more invisible!

Maybe we can have one color notice for the nomination period. Take a break for a week or so, then put another notice up in a different color.

If we have a one week nomination period, one week off and then a week for voting then that would give us another week off until next month rolls around. If we did this, the notice would be changing every week and not looked over. I think it would make everything much more organized then it is now, not that it is bad the way it is.
  • WNYTractorTinkerer said thank you

#47 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted February 04, 2013 - 10:46 AM

Only a couple more hours to get your votes in. 

#48 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,605 Thanks
  • 29,834 posts

Posted February 04, 2013 - 11:37 AM

Only a couple more hours to get your votes in. 

1PM EST 

#49 WNYTractorTinkerer OFFLINE  

WNYTractorTinkerer

Tinker Master

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 10789
  • 8,307 Thanks
  • 4,659 posts

Posted February 04, 2013 - 12:50 PM

I think that a set time for closing the nominations is also a good idea. It would let people know when they have to be done; now, nomination periods are always different.

Now that I think of it, there is a banner for the nominations also. That means that there is always a banner on top and since they don't change much it becomes even more invisible!

Maybe we can have one color notice for the nomination period. Take a break for a week or so, then put another notice up in a different color.

If we have a one week nomination period, one week off and then a week for voting then that would give us another week off until next month rolls around. If we did this, the notice would be changing every week and not looked over. I think it would make everything much more organized then it is now, not that it is bad the way it is.

How about a hand that emerges from the screen and slaps our members to get their attention??? :smilewink:

• Texas Deere and Horse said thank you

#50 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted February 04, 2013 - 12:57 PM

5 minutes left, every vote counts.

#51 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted February 04, 2013 - 09:44 PM

Congratulations to the winner. Will post both of the winners to the featured tractor section of the site and on the home page tomorrow. The winner of this vote will be the one published in the magazine. Thank you to all that voted.

• MH81, Texas Deere and Horse and boostedbuick have said thanks