Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

What's Our Responsibility To Each Other?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 JRJ OFFLINE  

JRJ
  • Member No: 16399
  • 876 Thanks
  • 1,170 posts

Posted January 31, 2013 - 10:20 AM

Sitting back and looking at everyones thought is great, but no one knows if tractorman has a problem or not-we are guessing. Whatever his problem is, we will never know and we don't need to know, just hoping that all is well and for him to know that we are all thinking of him in many ways.

Dick

• tractorgarden, johndeereelfman, Moosetales and 1 other said thanks

#17 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10399
  • 12,755 Thanks
  • 7,700 posts

Posted January 31, 2013 - 03:59 PM

A couple of years back I was pretty active on a forum that had a chat. (It is actually where I met my wife.) One guy on the chat was suicidal and told us. Through a little research we managed to find out what city he was in. I got him into a private chat. My wife had his local police on the phone  and Another person was helping me in a different private chat to tell him the right things. It took a couple of hours, but we finally got help to his house. His wife had just left him and he was drinking.

Our responsibility to each other on this forum is the same as out responsibility  to our next door neighbor. We help when we can, grieve when they grieve, smile when they smile, and sit and watch when we can do nothing else.

• DougT, MH81, KennyP and 6 others have said thanks