Farmlife

Tractor Whisperer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 12309
  • 1,232 Thanks
  • 1,461 posts

Posted January 29, 2013 - 05:15 AM

Someone posted about explaining to a 7 or 8 yr old a dirty joke and I will say this, what the heck is wrong with you???? why would you explain that to a 7 or 8 yr old anyway???? If that was my kid I would beat you!!  This is my response, I'm not angry at anyone for anything they have done.  I understand everyone has a job to do regardless of their reason for doing it.  Respect the position, not the man sort of thing.  As for the support, thanks guys I appreciate it.  As for those that made this worse than need be I will say this, 1- this is the 3rd time I have been on this site under a different name and email also I currently have (2) accounts here, you aren't impressing me by altering opinions based on where you choose to place your comments a bit.  I don't want anyone to take anger against the moderators, I'm a big boy I can easily defend myself and I can agree with them wanting the site to remain clean.  Now can I ask that a Moderator lock this thread so it can be ended here please.

• boyscout862 said thank you

#17 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,489 Thanks
  • 39,723 posts

Posted January 29, 2013 - 05:28 AM