• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,210 Thanks
  • 28,584 posts

Posted September 04, 2013 - 09:49 PM

Troy, on your way to your banishment... please leave this post up on the screen. It may explain a couple of things.

Kathy, it is all my fault. I sent the link to Troy and it was only because he expressed an interest in purchasing clothing for you.

I am truly remorseful that I led your loving and caring hubby to somewhere you felt he shouldn't have been... It was honestly much more innocent that it appeared...

I am also pretty sure he was only saving all the images so he could figure the best sizing for you as these things all seem to be inconsistent in their sizing.

The comment "Holy crow, would you look at that" that drew your attention to the computer screen was probably actually a reflection on the fact that these garments are made with American Pride, right here in the good ole USA. A statement that is all to often lacking in our daily clothing purchases.

Why he was printing all the pics out and pinning them up in the garage??? You got me there dear. Sigh... Oh well. Troy, I tried. :D
  • KennyP, johndeereelfman and Moosetales have said thanks

#32 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 3761
  • 5,475 Thanks
  • 2,532 posts

Posted September 05, 2013 - 05:52 AM

Troy, on your way to your banishment... please leave this post up on the screen. It may explain a couple of things.

Kathy, it is all my fault. I sent the link to Troy and it was only because he expressed an interest in purchasing clothing for you.

I am truly remorseful that I led your loving and caring hubby to somewhere you felt he shouldn't have been... It was honestly much more innocent that it appeared...

I am also pretty sure he was only saving all the images so he could figure the best sizing for you as these things all seem to be inconsistent in their sizing.

The comment "Holy crow, would you look at that" that drew your attention to the computer screen was probably actually a reflection on the fact that these garments are made with American Pride, right here in the good ole USA. A statement that is all to often lacking in our daily clothing purchases.

Why he was printing all the pics out and pinning them up in the garage??? You got me there dear. Sigh... Oh well. Troy, I tried. :D

:bigrofl:  :bigrofl:  :bigrofl:  :bigrofl:

Alan, that has got to be the deepest bullcrap I've ever read! And people say I have a way with words? Even though you are trying to dig yourself and me out of a really deep hole, I think it actually might just work. I'm not going to show it to her though, at least for a week or two, so that I can serve my punishment time out in the garage. First time I have ever enjoyed serving a sentence from my wife.

• MH81 and KennyP have said thanks