The forklift arrived
It was on a tilt trailer and once off the trailer we used the HDT to tow it into place.
I got a better look at the way it's mounted, and the rear is using the implement tabs on the rear axle. Did not get a pic of that as it's hard to see, and the ground is too danged wet to be laying down to get a clear view with the camera.
In the video, you could see in the weight box a black 'mushroom shaped' wheel weight. I was hoping to get that as I think it was a Bolens front wheel weight. However they pulled that rascal out before delivering it. However there were 2 other sets of wheel weights, one set of which I think may be for the 15" tires, and another smaller set. There is also what appears to be either an EK or LK rear weight.
Three out of the 4 tires are still holding air, the one of the front is already flat. They were aired up yesterday afternoon. That isn't all that important as I'll be putting new tires on it anyway.
Don't know when I'll get it running, as there is a major cold snap coming for the next week or so. I'm hoping that it won't take much to get it running.
The major problem as far as I can see, is that the hydro foot pedel seems to be bound up, as it doesn't want to move. I can see that it's TRYING to move at the trans, but something seems to be stopping it.
On an unrelated note...the rear tires for the HDT showed up yesterday Those will wait until warmer weather as well.
Enough rambling...here are the pics