Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Mont. Wards Varispeed 16hp With Blower, Blade, Tiller, Shredder, Deck

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Michiganmobileman OFFLINE  

Michiganmobileman

Old Tractor Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5678
  • 1,235 Thanks
  • 1,842 posts

Posted January 18, 2013 - 09:06 PM

Not Mine, for sale in Central michigan

2013-01-18_16-27-41_815.jpg

Looks pretty good, for sale at local dealers, has been in garage or barn for many years.  Tiller, blower and blade look lightly used, If this package were Allis or Simplicity it would be mine!!

I THINK??? the price was $1500 but I looked at a few others with prices too, and it could have been $1200 need to double check and correct post.  Email me for dealer details.

2013-01-18_16-27-48_608.jpg

2013-01-18_16-28-15_749.jpg

#2 JDBrian OFFLINE  

JDBrian

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 2507
  • 9,574 Thanks
  • 14,136 posts

Posted January 18, 2013 - 09:08 PM

Looks good and with all those attachments the price isn't out of line if it's all sound. For someone who needs those attachments it's a pretty nice setup.

#3 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,493 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted January 18, 2013 - 09:13 PM

I already own one, and that tiller is a manual lift only deal, and trust me, I will NEVER own another. Beware if you buy it, as if you till much with it you will want to just leave the tiller in the ground and go in circles as I. First year I used to go to the end of the row and lift it, pinched a nerve in my back so badly about 3/4 of the way through I could NOT finish that day. Ergonomic disaster, knees about your sitting height, level feet, and a lift lever you must lean forward to grab a hold of !! Those have a single cylinder Briggs 16 HP engines do not have compression release and can be difficult to start. When I bought mine 5 years ago it had a pile of implements, I paid half the price of this one but I was 4 times more disappointed in the whole thing!! One word of advice to ya... RUN!!

#4 Michiganmobileman OFFLINE  

Michiganmobileman

Old Tractor Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 1,235 Thanks
  • 1,842 posts

Posted January 19, 2013 - 06:30 AM

Hey thanks for the input guys!  I know absolutely nothing about that brand but when I stopped to get a starter gear kit at the local Simplicity dealer and seen it outside I thought someone may be interested. 

#5 Farmlife OFFLINE  

Farmlife

Tractor Whisperer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 12309
  • 1,232 Thanks
  • 1,461 posts

Posted January 19, 2013 - 06:56 AM

looks good, he seems to have all sorts of toys layin round there.....

#6 Michiganmobileman OFFLINE  

Michiganmobileman

Old Tractor Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 1,235 Thanks
  • 1,842 posts

Posted January 19, 2013 - 07:00 AM

He sells his own stuff as well as taking consignments from others(this is where I got the AC 919H). Three JD GTs out front right now.  Both farm and L&GT stuff for sale and repairs.  Always got lots sitting there, he is on a State route in Remus MI and gets lots of drive by traffic.  Plus he is just an awful knowledgeable, nice guy.