Last spring I found this tiller, and member Motobreeder, was kind enough to
scoop it up for me, and store it, until we could find time to get together.
We met up in October, and last week, I finally got to take a look at it.
I checked throttle movement, spark, gas tank looked clean, and
clutch was in neutral. I gave it a small shot of quick start, and it
ran on first pull. I gave it some fresh gas, and SeaFoam, and
let it run for half an hour. It tilled up the snow and ice nicely.
So, I tore it apart, fixed a few things, and because it was so nice and
mild this weekend, sandblasted it. Everything is primed, some is painted.