• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Salatino OFFLINE  

Salatino

• Member No: 1100
  • 29 Thanks
  • 188 posts

Posted September 10, 2010 - 11:11 AM

Hey everyone ! Is ben a while since i posted anything on here, but i have been in here looking and reading through some old post. I wish i had a bigger garage " dont we all " Still havent got aound to gettin the cub 100 to start yet. Got a question , has anone in here reading this ever order those manuals you see on ebay that are on disc? If so just currious if there any good. I just picked up a book on kohler carbs. Its only for carbs thats on kohlers and nothing else. it has a cros reference in it and of course a partlist on all of them. figured that would be nice to have on tyhe shelf. WOW! just as i typed that my doorbell rang and it wass the muess whatailman!! I'm sure thats my book i ordered! haha sweet. lemme check Yup that what it was. After looking through it , its not what i exspected! haha oh well , back to my problem! Seems like 2 months ago I was sayin to a guy on the phone wish my garage was full of tractor stuff! Well guess what , it almost is now. i went back and picked up the other frame for the 100 lastnight that we couldnt get too because there was stuff infront & behind it. while I was there he had a 104 & 102 sittin outside. the 104 was missin the air cleaner , and a few cables. no big deal. you guess it I bought it! i was tryin to think of a way to get the 102 in the back with the 104. anyways he told a uy a 100 ON THE 102 BUT IF I WANTED IT 75 since i bought a few things. so mon i'll go back up. so if any of you guys are looking for somthing let me know. i have a 104 but i cant keep everything i get. I'm still looking for a hood for my 100 , both of the ones i have are not in the greatest shape. the 102 has a nice hood, wonder if it would fit

#2 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted September 10, 2010 - 01:38 PM

A bigger garage is always nice. As for the manuals on cd it is up to you if you want to spend the money on them. What irritates me with those is the people selling them are illegally selling copyrighted material. It is one thing to offer for free but another to try and make money. Like I said it is up to you though as it is your money.

#3 Salatino OFFLINE  

Salatino

• Member No: 1100
  • 29 Thanks
  • 188 posts

Posted September 14, 2010 - 10:51 AM

i know exactly what you mean on spending the money and what there doing! makes me mad that they gotta mess it up for everyone! Wel i brought that 103 home yesterday. got it real cheap in my eyes. its all there but the carb. oh well right. haha git does have a very good tank on it! plan on usin it on my 100 once i get it lined. I've got 4 cubs in my garage now , startin to get just a lil tight in there along with all my toolboxes & stuff! haha