4 replies to this topic

#1 superaben OFFLINE  

superaben
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 11204
  • 7,664 Thanks
  • 5,677 posts

Posted January 10, 2013 - 09:05 PM

I have a couple of Gilson tractor components that need a new home.  I am assuming that they are from an early 70's model similar to a Montgomery Wards tractor.  They are compatible for certain with a GIL33035A.

~PTO pulley, control lever, PTO locking assembly, gas tank mounts, and gas tank straps. Going as an assembly.
~Dash: hood lock included.  Holes for ammeter, choke cable, light switch, cigarette lighter, and key switch. Says "PTO Warning Light" around the included red signal.
~Front axle. Includes spindles and bushings.
~Steering gear from steering wheel to half moon gear. Includes half moon gear.  SOLD 2/1/13
~Snowblade front lift bracket

If you need anything from this list, let me know so I can get these parts a new home and (hopefully) many more years of work on one of these iron classics!

Edited by superaben, February 01, 2013 - 05:39 PM.

#2 robert_p43 OFFLINE  

robert_p43
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 11040
  • 572 Thanks
  • 534 posts

Posted January 11, 2013 - 09:00 AM

I can't use them but I did see one of these tractors for sale here in the valley on craigslist this week?  Would this be your tractor?

#3 jsment OFFLINE  

jsment
  • Member No: 27169
  • 0 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted January 31, 2013 - 02:47 PM

I have a couple of Gilson tractor components that need a new home.  I am assuming that they are from an early 70's model similar to a Montgomery Wards tractor.  They are compatible for certain with a GIL33035A.

~PTO pulley, control lever, PTO locking assembly, gas tank mounts, and gas tank straps.  Going as an assembly

~Dash: hood lock included.  Holes for ammeter, choke cable, light switch, cigarette lighter, and key switch.  Says "PTO Warning Light" around the included red signal.

~Front axle.  Includes spindles and bushings.

~Steering gear from steering wheel to half moon gear.  Includes half moon gear.

~Snowblade front lift

If you need anything from this list, let me know so I can get these parts a new home and (hopefully) many more years of work on one of these iron classics!

I'm interested in the steering gear and half moon gear.  Please send picutres to compare to my needs.  Send to jsment-at-rmi.net   Thanks

#4 jsment OFFLINE  

jsment
  • Member No: 27169
  • 0 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted January 31, 2013 - 02:49 PM

Please provide pricing for the steering gear and half moon gear.

#5 Xrperry OFFLINE  

Xrperry
  • Member No: 73285
  • 264 Thanks
  • 306 posts

Posted November 18, 2016 - 09:35 PM

do you have the snowblade brakets

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale