1. Law of Mechanical Repair -After your hands become coated with grease,
your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee.
2. Law of Gravity - Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll
to the least accessible place in the universe.
3. Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly
proportional to the stupidity of your act.
4. Law of Random Numbers - If you dial a wrong number, you never get a
busy signal - and someone always answers.
5. Variation Law - If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you
were in will always move faster than the one you are in now (works every
6. Law of the Bath - When the body is fully immersed in water, the
7. Law of Close Encounters - The probability of meeting someone you know
INCREASES dramatically when you are with someone you don't want to be seen
8. Law of the Result - When you try to prove to someone that a machine
won't work, IT WILL!!!
9. Law of Bio-Mechanics - The severity of the itch is inversely
proportional to the reach.
10. Law of the Theater & Hockey Arena - At any event, the people whose seats
are furthest from the aisle, always arrive last. They are the ones who will
leave their seats several times to go for food, beer or the toilet and who
leave early before the end of the performance or the game is over. The folks
in the aisle seats come early, never move once, have long gangly legs or big
bellies and stay to the bitter end of the performance. The aisle people also
are very surly folk.
11. The Coffee Law - As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your
boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
12. Murphy's Law of Lockers - If there are only two people in a locker room,
they will have adjacent lockers.
13. Law of Physical Surfaces -The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich
landing face down on a floor, are directly correlated to the newness and
cost of the carpet or rug.
14. Law of Logical Argument -Anything is possible IF you don't know what you
are talking about.
15. Brown's Law of Physical Appearance - If the clothes fit, they're ugly.
16. Wilson's Law of Commercial Marketing Strategy As soon as you find a
product that you really like, they will stop making it or "improve" it.
I Started To Study Law... Old But Still Funny
Posted January 10, 2013 - 01:58 PM
- grand, mjodrey, tractorman604 and 11 others have said thanks
Posted January 10, 2013 - 02:07 PM
Thanks Arti that was good. Unfortunately most of those Laws are true!
Posted January 10, 2013 - 02:16 PM
Thanks, professor Arti. I read the ters. Can I have a certification now?
Posted January 10, 2013 - 03:23 PM
Posted January 10, 2013 - 04:44 PM
Boy aren't most of them the truth, I like them all. LOL
Posted January 10, 2013 - 07:37 PM
thanks, there were a few i have not heard before, and others i chuckel to every time i hear ther
Posted January 10, 2013 - 07:50 PM
Uncle Willies law- It will either work or it won't.
- mjodrey said thank you
Posted January 10, 2013 - 10:30 PM
Most of those are so true!!!
Posted January 10, 2013 - 10:43 PM
- Law of Advancement: If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.
- Law of Experience: An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.
- Law of Conclusion: All's well that ends.
- Law of Blessed Ignorance: A meeting is an event at which the minutes are kept and the hours are lost.
Posted January 11, 2013 - 05:06 AM
Yes sir,most are true.
Posted January 11, 2013 - 09:40 PM
Thanks for the post. It was quite entertaining.