Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Lost Intrest ?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 David Brown OFFLINE  

David Brown

I said I work on them. I never said I fix them!

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8570
  • 4,219 Thanks
  • 2,316 posts

Posted January 13, 2013 - 08:39 PM

Keith's problem was just the fumes from those baby diapers.  Once he got some fresh air in his lungs, he was just fine!  :D 

Yeah, different gas fumes affect you in different ways.

Edited by David Brown, January 13, 2013 - 08:39 PM.

• KennyP said thank you

#32 Tennblue59 OFFLINE  

Tennblue59

Tractorholic

• Member No: 6000
  • 450 Thanks
  • 522 posts

Posted January 14, 2013 - 12:21 AM

I personally can relate. I go through spells where I don't get on here much. Other things catch my interest.... I think thats normal!

Have been working on restoring a small Atlas 12 lathe the last few months and havent spent much time with the tractors. Most of my time has been on the machinist's forums or in the shop on the lathe or mill making parts to get the atlas back running. But come spring there will be grass to cut and the tractors will come back out.

As long as you find something to occupy your interest and keep your mind and hands busy, all is good!

• HDWildBill and boyscout862 have said thanks

#33 boyscout862 ONLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 9,804 Thanks
  • 7,545 posts

Posted January 14, 2013 - 03:29 PM

I personally can relate. I go through spells where I don't get on here much. Other things catch my interest.... I think thats normal!

Have been working on restoring a small Atlas 12 lathe the last few months and havent spent much time with the tractors. Most of my time has been on the machinist's forums or in the shop on the lathe or mill making parts to get the atlas back running. But come spring there will be grass to cut and the tractors will come back out.

As long as you find something to occupy your interest and keep your mind and hands busy, all is good!

I picked up an Atlas horizontal milling machine and an Atlas 7" shaper. Can't find the time nor room for them. I hope to use them for making parts for tractors and trucks.

Edited by boyscout862, January 14, 2013 - 05:05 PM.