Garden Tractor Forums banner

Congrats Kenny!

1K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  KennyP 
#1 ·
KennyP now has over 15 thousand posts! Thanks for all of the help an insight you provide! Congratulations again Kenny!

#15 ·
Thank you all for being here and sharing this great addiction we all have. Daniel, I honestly am not trying to get ahead of you. Just too many great threads and posts that I feel the need to say something in. I may not have as much knowledge on our passion, but I am dedicated to help others in some way. Without all of you, none of us could expect to reach this pinnacle. I'm honored to be a part of the Best GT site there is.

#18 ·
Thank you all for being here and sharing this great addiction we all have. Daniel, I honestly am not trying to get ahead of you. Just too many great threads and posts that I feel the need to say something in. I may not have as much knowledge on our passion, but I am dedicated to help others in some way. Without all of you, none of us could expect to reach this pinnacle. I'm honored to be a part of the Best GT site there is.
I know that Kenny, believe me, I truly do. You're just like me, and just enjoy yourself so much here. We can't seem to help ourselves can we! :D You keep right on posting, no matter what any of our counts are. This isn't any sort of competition....just plain old fun helping & interacting!

#19 · (Edited by Moderator)
I would like to point out something beyond Kenny's contributions to this site through his posts. That is his uploading of manuals. This dude has loaded more manuals onto this site than I probably ever will, even if I live another 35 years. Absolutely fantastic for the site having old, obscure, and in some cases available no where else, manuals available here.

Thanks for all the work you have put into those, Kenny. Hats off to you, sir.

#20 ·
I know that Kenny, believe me, I truly do. You're just like me, and just enjoy yourself so much here. We can't seem to help ourselves can we! :D You keep right on posting, no matter what any of our counts are. This isn't any sort of competition....just plain old fun helping & interacting!
Daniel, that last sentence says it all.

I would like to point out something beyond Kenny's contributions to this site through his posts. That is his uploading of manuals. This dude has loaded more manuals onto this site than I probably ever will, even if I live another 35 years. Absolutely fantastic for the site having old, obscure, and in some cases available no where else, manuals available here.

Thanks for all the work you have put into those, Kenny. Hats off to you, sir.
Scott, as i said above, I don't have the knowledge some folks on here have about these machines. Uploading any info that someone may find helpful is my way of making this a great site to be a part of.

#21 ·
Congrats Kenny. I look forward to reading your posts. You are a very helpful person, and as already said, the

effort you've put into the manual uploads, is amazing. Thanks. We joined the forum, at the same time roughly.

If it weren't for the fact, that you don't sleep, :poke: I just can't imagine how one could accumulate such a

number of posts.

#22 ·
Will, I think it's due to the fact that I have a whole lot more time to spend on the forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.