• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2507
  • 9,574 Thanks
  • 14,136 posts

Posted January 04, 2013 - 06:25 AM

Wow!, 15K. Your dedication to this forum is truely worthy of congratulations Kenny!

• KennyP said thank you

#17 sacsr OFFLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4776
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted January 04, 2013 - 08:41 AM

Way to go Kenny! Thanks for all you do for the site! I have benefited from your posts many times! Keep them coming!

Scott

• KennyP said thank you

#18 olcowhand OFFLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,568 Thanks
  • 29,819 posts

Posted January 04, 2013 - 09:55 AM

Thank you all for being here and sharing this great addiction we all have. Daniel, I honestly am not trying to get ahead of you. Just too many great threads and posts that I feel the need to say something in. I may not have as much knowledge on our passion, but I am dedicated to help others in some way. Without all of you, none of us could expect to reach this pinnacle. I'm honored to be a part of the Best GT site there is.

I know that Kenny, believe me, I truly do. You're just like me, and just enjoy yourself so much here.  We can't seem to help ourselves can we!  :D   You keep right on posting, no matter what any of our counts are.  This isn't any sort of competition....just plain old fun helping & interacting!

• KennyP said thank you

#19 Cat385B ONLINE  

Cat385B

Therapy CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 11,685 Thanks
  • 8,884 posts

Posted January 04, 2013 - 10:06 AM

I would like to point out something beyond Kenny's contributions to this site through his posts. That is his uploading of manuals. This dude has loaded more manuals onto this site than I probably ever will, even if I live another 35 years. Absolutely fantastic for the site having old, obscure, and in some cases available no where else, manuals available here.

Thanks for all the work you have put into those, Kenny. Hats off to you, sir.

• olcowhand, IamSherwood, KennyP and 1 other said thanks

#20 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,367 Thanks
  • 39,644 posts

Posted January 04, 2013 - 10:25 AM

I know that Kenny, believe me, I truly do. You're just like me, and just enjoy yourself so much here.  We can't seem to help ourselves can we!  :D   You keep right on posting, no matter what any of our counts are.  This isn't any sort of competition....just plain old fun helping & interacting!

Daniel, that last sentence says it all.

I would like to point out something beyond Kenny's contributions to this site through his posts. That is his uploading of manuals. This dude has loaded more manuals onto this site than I probably ever will, even if I live another 35 years. Absolutely fantastic for the site having old, obscure, and in some cases available no where else, manuals available here.

Thanks for all the work you have put into those, Kenny. Hats off to you, sir.

Scott, as i said above, I don't have the knowledge some folks on here have about these machines. Uploading any info that someone may find helpful is my way of making this a great site to be a part of.

#21 IamSherwood OFFLINE  

IamSherwood

Elf guardian

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2066
  • 8,379 Thanks
  • 7,696 posts

Posted January 04, 2013 - 12:42 PM

Congrats Kenny. I look forward to reading your posts. You are a very helpful person, and as already said, the

effort you've put into the manual uploads, is amazing. Thanks. We joined the forum, at the same time roughly.

If it weren't for the fact, that you don't sleep, :poke: I just can't imagine how one could accumulate such a

number of posts.

• KennyP said thank you

#22 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,367 Thanks
  • 39,644 posts

Posted January 04, 2013 - 12:57 PM

Will, I think it's due to the fact that I have a whole lot more time to spend on the forum.