Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Where Is All The Snowcasting And Plowing Pic?

bolens

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 MailmAn OFFLINE  

MailmAn
  • Member No: 10315
  • 292 Thanks
  • 723 posts

Posted January 03, 2013 - 01:11 PM

Hopefully should be fixed to night as im getting Windows 7 ! and a new Hdd

Nice.  Good luck with yours.  What version of Windows did you have before, XP or Vista?  Win 7 is definitely much nicer than Vista as that was a POS OS, lol...  But still, a lot of people liked XP and there are still a lot of people who won't upgrade to Win 7 from XP because they like XP so much.  I'd hold off on Win 8 myself as it just looks STUPID.  I'm contemplating buying a couple of spare copies of Win 7 just to hold onto for when Microsoft stops selling them and then you can only buy Win 8.  Then if I ever buy another computer I can load Win 7 on it and not be stuck with Win 8!  A friend of mine just purchased a new laptop that has Win 8 on it and he hates it and wishes he had Win 7 on it instead.  I mean, it does seem like a good OS for like a tablet computer or for a cell phone, but it does NOT belong on a full home computer or even a laptop IMO...

#32 MailmAn OFFLINE  

MailmAn
  • 292 Thanks
  • 723 posts

Posted January 20, 2013 - 10:36 AM

I know it has been a while since anyone has updated this thread and there hasn't been any more snow in a little while at least, but I finally got my computer back up and running again and reloaded my video editing software, so I could finally do something with the raw footage from December I took of the Ariens.  I also added in footage from the most recent snowfall we had in January.  Yes, I know it's not a Bolens, but if we get any more snow this winter AND I can get my 850 back running again, I'll be sure to take some video of that and post it here as well!  But for now, this is all I have!  Hope you enjoy watching it as much as I had making it!

Edited by MailmAn, January 20, 2013 - 10:54 AM.

#33 MailmAn OFFLINE  

MailmAn
  • 292 Thanks
  • 723 posts

Posted January 20, 2013 - 10:49 AM

:yeah_that:   :wtf:

Why can I not embed a YouTube video anymore?  How is everyone else doing it?  All I can seem to get it to do is to put the link to the video there, even using the icon for "Special BBCode" and selecting the "Media" option from the drop-down list.  Any help here guys?  Thanks!

(EDIT:  NEVERMIND!   :hitting_self_roller:   I figured it out finally.  IDK why they changed how you have to embed video on the forum now, but whatever, it works now!

I just linked the video as a URL.)

Edited by MailmAn, January 20, 2013 - 10:57 AM.

#34 1967bolens collector OFFLINE  

1967bolens collector

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1920
  • 648 Thanks
  • 1,437 posts

Posted January 20, 2013 - 05:38 PM

that snow looks so nice.. i wish it would snow 3ft here lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bolens