• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 sep OFFLINE  

sep
  • Member No: 25080
  • 60 Thanks
  • 65 posts

Posted January 14, 2013 - 10:42 PM

i know you guessed it in your first post but i was just letting others take a guess at it before i said what it was

here are more pics

I just checked every picture on my PK/JD DVD and this is what I found. In the picture on the left, the U brackets to the right are those off of a 1967/1968 Jim Dandy but to the left, the "head' isn't the same or is missing something. The picture to the right doesn't look like either of the blade styles or years listed in the DVD. Are there any more parts that you can get pictures of? Or, if you PM me your email address, I can send you what I have so you can see what I'm talking about.

Steve 

#32 Bob 537 OFFLINE  

Bob 537
  • Member No: 10133
  • 68 Thanks
  • 127 posts

Posted January 15, 2013 - 04:36 PM

I just checked every picture on my PK/JD DVD and this is what I found. In the picture on the left, the U brackets to the right are those off of a 1967/1968 Jim Dandy but to the left, the "head' isn't the same or is missing something. The picture to the right doesn't look like either of the blade styles or years listed in the DVD. Are there any more parts that you can get pictures of? Or, if you PM me your email address, I can send you what I have so you can see what I'm talking about.

Steve 

you can go to my profile and see the pics there for my tractor