After I got the '71 up and running, I put the snowplow that I got with the '64 on it. At this point, there was about 3 inches of fluffy snow. Of course, I had to try it; I am sure you all understand.
I only played for about 10 minutes; my brother happened to take a picture. And not a very good one.
When I was trying it, I still had the AGs on it. While it did work, I felt I was loosing a lot of traction still. I swapped the AGs back onto the '75, and I put the '71 onto jack-stands. The chains on the turfs have gotten shifted quite a bit, and need to be readjusted. I have the tires in the basement, so the snow, ice, and frozen dirt will thaw out. I do not want to be messing with frozen chain links!
It is still snowing, and about 5 inches so far; I don't know how much is supposed to fall. I will see in the morning!