Garden Tractor Forums banner

Need Your Prayers ( Please )

2K views 39 replies 38 participants last post by  HDWildBill 
#1 ·
I just need everyone to please put my Nephews great Grandmother in your prayers.

This is the woman that I live with, She asked if I would stay here after her husband passed to take care of things for her.

She fell back in November and hasn't been right since. She has been complaining of stomach pain since the fall but the doctor said not to worry about it.

Well today she was so sick (I have never seen anything like it)

I was preparing Christmas dinner for her and her grand children I am not even sure what time it was. But I got a call on my cell phone. She was in her room and called me because she didn't want anyone to know how bad she was.

Guys all I can really say is her room and the bathroom looked like a murder scene.

All I know is she still didn't want to go to the Hospital but I told her she had no choice.She had no clue that it was blood that was all over the place. So I Got her cleaned up and dressed and drove her to the hospital.

They did a Cat scan already, They are moving her to a regular room now. ( I just got home) Tomorrow at 11AM they are going to do an endoscopie and a colonoscapy. She also needs to have a blood transfusion because she has lost so much blood, I can't remember what the doctor said it was but he said when it gets as low as hers is then the heart goes under a lot of strain.

The Doctor told me a few possible things it could be from, but right now I can't even remember my own name.

Anyway I just got in and haven't eaten since yesterday so I am going to try and eat then rest a bit.

Please just add her ( Shirley) to your prayers. Thanks everyone.

See less See more
#4 ·
Prayers sent, hope things get better.
Sounds pretty Serious.. She's in the right place to get help now.. You all are in my thoughts & prayers that she gets well soon..

#23 ·
:ditto: on all the above. Chris, get some food and rest. Get your strength up!

Reactions: chris m
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.