4 replies to this topic

#1 toro520hfan OFFLINE  

toro520hfan
  • GTt Junior
  • Member No: 20698
  • 0 Thanks
  • 7 posts

Posted December 19, 2012 - 08:28 PM

Hello, i am a new member and i have a toro wheel horse 520 hydro. Me and my dad recently put a clevis hitch kit on it to put some implements on it. And i wanted some help on what other kits toro had for the 520. I know they had a power steering kit for it but i haven't had luck finding more kits but I know they made more. And I wanted to know if they made a rear spot light for them. I would appreciate the help. Thanks!!! :thumbs:

#2 caseguy OFFLINE  

caseguy

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted December 19, 2012 - 10:00 PM

:wave: toro520hfan! Welcome to GTTalk! It's good to have you here! I looked through the interchange list and the only lighting accessory that it shows is a sidelight kit. I'm not sure what that would include as I've never seen one. There were a lot of attachments were available for the 500 series tractors such as the rear Tach-a-matic hitch that you would need for the tiller, snow plow, dozer blade, and 2 stage snowblower. There was even a front end loader and rear weight box offered! Here's a link to the interchange list in our manuals section. It's a very valuable tool for a lot of questions you may have. Always feel free to ask them here too. Thanks for signing up!
  • toro520hfan said thank you

#3 KC9KAS OFFLINE  

KC9KAS
  • Member No: 10038
  • 4,783 Thanks
  • 4,303 posts

Posted December 20, 2012 - 05:27 AM

:welcometogttalk:

#4 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,523 Thanks
  • 39,745 posts

Posted December 20, 2012 - 05:51 AM

Welcome to the forum! It's going to come up, so check the link at the bottom of my signature for help posting pics!

#5 toro520hfan OFFLINE  

toro520hfan
  • GTt Junior
  • Member No: 20698
  • 0 Thanks
  • 7 posts

Posted December 20, 2012 - 09:37 AM

Thanks guys, the list was very helpful and I'm so glad I joined the forum because everyone is sooo helpful and I'm hoping that my dad order some implements to do our garden next year.