• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dsmithjr OFFLINE  

dsmithjr

• Member No: 7649
  • 49 Thanks
  • 72 posts

Posted December 18, 2012 - 01:58 AM

I am parting out 4 Cub Cadets. A 129-105-124-1650.All of them are complete except the 1650. If you are looking for certain parts please email me at southernkentuckycubcadets(AT)yahoo.com . Parts can be inspected in Somerset KY 42501. I can ship and accept CASH-PAYPAL-CREDIT/DEBIT CARDs. I work night shift so please allow me time to respond to any questions. Thanks Don

Edited by dsmithjr, December 18, 2012 - 02:04 AM.

#2 dodge trucker ONLINE  

dodge trucker
  • Member No: 19314
  • 1,437 Thanks
  • 1,895 posts

Posted December 22, 2012 - 10:45 AM

arrgh too far away, that 129 sounds interesting as does the 1650, depending on how "not complete" it is got a friend with a 1250 I'm tryin to talk him out of

I was in Somerset in 2009 with the Hot Rod power Tour; rained in the morning, afternoon was beautiful and so was the State park I camped in that nite. We camped in a tent, it rained cats n dogs (though we stayed dry, thanks to my old school canvas tent) it was a lil scary being we camped out there that nite under tornado warnings.... it did get a bit windy!!!
the only problem we had while there, was there was a bad wreck between the Shell station on the curve and the entrance to the park, we had gone there and set up camp then went to town to eat and had to wait a long time for the road to be cleared on the way back.... we ended up following a couple of locals on a "detour" and we came out on the other side and wound up still having to wait there like an hour.... I was about 1/2 a mile the other side of the campground entrance and walked up to the wreck scene and wound up grabbing a broom to help sweep the glass up as the tow truck guy loaded up the last car and secured it, to help speed up the process so we could go get some sleep as the next day we were onto Bristol TN (the big NASCAR speedway!)
at thet point I was just glad we'd already set up camp before we went back to town to get food..... otherwise we would have been settin up the tent in the dark!
I was in a 78 Plymouth Sport Fury 2 door hardtop (the last year the Fury could be bought as a 2 door model) I still have the car, just turned 50K original miles on it.... I am 2nd owner and bought it in 2007 with 38K original miles on it

Edited by dodge trucker, December 22, 2012 - 10:46 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale