• Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,578 Thanks
  • 29,824 posts

Posted September 15, 2010 - 04:08 PM

theres nothing wrong with engine on the tractor my Dad needs to help me adjust it's valves I think they are either too tight that's what the original owner said to me .

I was referring to the OP of this thread...Caseguy. His engine is/was stuck. WH418...looks like you have a herd of Wheel Horsies. Please start some threads about them & tell us more!

#17 caseguy OFFLINE  

caseguy

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted September 15, 2010 - 04:33 PM

Dan. Sorry. I wasn't on much yesterday. I've been under the weather for the last couple of days. I did get the C105 running. See the post below for a pic of my youngest giving it a test drive (about 3/4 way down the first page). I have had it out once or twice since then and it starts easy and runs very well. :bounce:

http://www.gttalk.co...14/?pagenumber=

WH418, that's a nice looking find you've got there! I also noticed the other WH's sitting in the background! Nice bunch! I noticed a JD too. What year and model is that? I have a 1970 JD 112. I've got a line out on another WH too. A guy from work has a 312-8 sitting behind his shed and he wants to trade me for something as of yet undetermined. :smile1: He's looking for a cat. 2, three point, single bottom plow, but I don't have one of those on hand. I'll have to come up with something good though.

#18 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,578 Thanks
  • 29,824 posts

Posted September 15, 2010 - 06:00 PM

I did get the C105 running. See the post below for a pic of my youngest giving it a test drive (about 3/4 way down the first page). I have had it out once or twice since then and it starts easy and runs very well. :bounce:

Duh...I'm a bit slow. I've read & posted under that thread & didn't connect the dots despite the titles.:rolleyes: CRS strikes me again! :D

#19 Bolens 1000 ONLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,673 Thanks
  • 17,198 posts

Posted September 15, 2010 - 07:53 PM

I have Wheel Horse sickness can't get enough of them tractors .

I understand you completely. I have Bolens sickness LOL

#20 WHEELHORSE418 OFFLINE  

WHEELHORSE418

• Member No: 1055
  • 2 Thanks
  • 65 posts

Posted September 18, 2010 - 06:52 PM

Dan. Sorry. I wasn't on much yesterday. I've been under the weather for the last couple of days. I did get the C105 running. See the post below for a pic of my youngest giving it a test drive (about 3/4 way down the first page). I have had it out once or twice since then and it starts easy and runs very well. :bounce:

WH418, that's a nice looking find you've got there! I also noticed the other WH's sitting in the background! Nice bunch! I noticed a JD too. What year and model is that? I have a 1970 JD 112. I've got a line out on another WH too. A guy from work has a 312-8 sitting behind his shed and he wants to trade me for something as of yet undetermined. :smile1: He's looking for a cat. 2, three point, single bottom plow, but I don't have one of those on hand. I'll have to come up with something good though.

I have a '73 Wheel Horse 8 HP 4-Speed two others '79 C-121 Automatic , '87 418-A also '69 GT-14 parked outside of the garage my older brother wants this GT-14 he traded me his John Deere 116 5-Speed mower with 38" deck one free 175 Hydro has 38" deck I think it runs have not tryed yet it's good for parts the person who sold me the C-125 said I could have it if I wanted too so hauled it away take all the Hay you need for your animals sheep , goats ( free ) some on my brothers truck and trailer .

#21 WHEELHORSE418 OFFLINE  

WHEELHORSE418

• 2 Thanks
  • 65 posts

Posted September 18, 2010 - 06:59 PM

Thanks Caseguy , I did some work to the tractor C-125 Automatic basically messing around fixing little things I find to get it running .

#22 WHEELHORSE418 OFFLINE  

WHEELHORSE418

• 2 Thanks
  • 65 posts

Posted September 18, 2010 - 07:05 PM

Olcowhand, I try to write long threads about my Wheel Horse tractors sorry for not sharing any storys .