31 replies to this topic

#31 Moosetales OFFLINE  

Moosetales

Always learning something!

• Member No: 8172
  • 1,088 Thanks
  • 1,284 posts

Posted February 26, 2013 - 06:44 AM

Hey John, I thought of you the other day while moving a piano loaded on a trailer through my icy yard. These Case machines sure are great, especially with some loaded tires and chains to offset my skinny butt....

Trailer, 570#, extra crap on it ( come-alongs, log chains, wood planks , maybe 100# ) Piano,,,,,, ummmm dunno, but heavy enough to need 4 guys to shove it around on a cart. The 448's tires hardly slipped, even on some glazed ice on the path around and over some compacted snowbanks and around to the deck where we loaded the piano into the house.

Always some sorta fun with a CASE :-)

Okay, so I get pics 1-5.........what's pic 6 about? Inquiring minds want to know. :D  That was one steep grade the piano had to go up or down. Glad I live far enough away so you couldn't call me to help. :bigrofl:  I too have a skinny butt and I wouldn't look so good under that piano. Glad the Case performed well for you once again.

#32 marlboro180 OFFLINE  

marlboro180
  • Member No: 10710
  • 634 Thanks
  • 954 posts

Posted February 26, 2013 - 10:04 AM

Pic # 6 was an error that I caught too late to correct. That was for another site I was posting on about my super cool electric assist bicycle, a Stealth Bomber from Australia. Still trying to figure out how to plow with it LOL

• Moosetales said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: case, tractor, pellets