• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,268 Thanks
  • 28,606 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 07:48 AM

I'm wondering how many nuts are going to come out of the woodwork? Kind of like Haley's comet, or Y2K. always seems to be a bunch of news stories about people who unravel and cause havoc.
I guess I hope none, but as long as they aren't standing near normal people when they go off...
  • LilysDad said thank you

#17 LilysDad ONLINE  

LilysDad

Cat Lover

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10443
  • 9,607 Thanks
  • 7,659 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 08:08 AM

I'm wondering how many nuts are going to come out of the woodwork?

And they're all riding Harleys!!!

#18 mjodrey OFFLINE  

mjodrey

Accumulator

• Contributor
  • Member No: 92
  • 2,343 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 08:12 AM

My take on this,is that it is just the end of the Mayan calendar,not the end of the Word.

I just got my 2013 John Deere,and New Holland calendars yesterday.Funny,they both end on Dec. 31,2013.Do you suppose they know something I don't. :bigrofl:

#19 JD DANNELS OFFLINE  

JD DANNELS

Tractorholic

• Member No: 2011
  • 3,786 Thanks
  • 3,907 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 09:01 AM

I think people are being a litle hard on the Mayans!! They should be credited as an ancient so called primitive society to have the fore thought to make a calendar that went so far into the future. Who Da Thunk? I am amazed at the Technology that has came into common use and has changed in the past 25 yrs. The Brick I carried as a Cell Phone in the 80's, is now a very compact smart phone for instance. Yet I'm still waiting for the Hovercraft Car Popular Mechanics pormised us we would be driving by now in the 60's.

#20 8tyman8 OFFLINE  

8tyman8

• GTt Junior
  • Member No: 5455
  • 414 Thanks
  • 731 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 12:47 PM

I think people are being a litle hard on the Mayans!! They should be credited as an ancient so called primitive society to have the fore thought to make a calendar that went so far into the future. Who Da Thunk? I am amazed at the Technology that has came into common use and has changed in the past 25 yrs. The Brick I carried as a Cell Phone in the 80's, is now a very compact smart phone for instance. Yet I'm still waiting for the Hovercraft Car Popular Mechanics pormised us we would be driving by now in the 60's.

I Am not trying to sound like a Wacko conspiracy theory kind of guy but i can tell you that the government knows stuff we don't know And ALOT OF it heres the thing with the media and so on they keep us trapped in a Bubble of misinformation simply search Paul pantone /north American union/ pipe line fracking dangers
there is alot of stuff Pushed under the rug like with the government controlled natural gas facking they dump almost 5 thousand gallons of chemicals (diesel fuel / methoal sulphuric acid ... and on ) Into the ground with in a couple thousand feet of the water table people have had problems with there water catching on Fire you hold a match beside your tap and next thing you know there is a fire ball ! the government Denies any information on the subject then area 51 what goes on there ! i could go on and on there has been warning sighs but every one is too blind to see them like what Big incidents have happened in the last few years Katrina /japan earth quake and sunami the nuclear failure/the monster earth quake in Mexico ? /Hatti /the changes in the weather / huarache sandy and on

Edited by 8tyman8, December 13, 2012 - 12:48 PM.

#21 JD DANNELS OFFLINE  

JD DANNELS

Tractorholic

• 3,786 Thanks
  • 3,907 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 01:03 PM

I Am not trying to sound like a Wacko conspiracy theory kind of guy but i can tell you that the government knows stuff we don't know And ALOT OF it heres the thing with the media and so on they keep us trapped in a Bubble of misinformation simply search Paul pantone /north American union/ pipe line fracking dangers
there is alot of stuff Pushed under the rug like with the government controlled natural gas facking they dump almost 5 thousand gallons of chemicals (diesel fuel / methoal sulphuric acid ... and on ) Into the ground with in a couple thousand feet of the water table people have had problems with there water catching on Fire you hold a match beside your tap and next thing you know there is a fire ball ! the government Denies any information on the subject then area 51 what goes on there ! i could go on and on there has been warning sighs but every one is too blind to see them like what Big incidents have happened in the last few years Katrina /japan earth quake and sunami the nuclear failure/the monster earth quake in Mexico ? /Hatti /the changes in the weather / huarache sandy and on

Man I apologize, I forgot to put in a Smiley(was trying to be funny). I've come close enough to meeting my maker to learn that nothing good comes from getting stressed out over things I have no control over.

#22 backwoods OFFLINE  

backwoods
  • Member No: 8613
  • 2,060 Thanks
  • 2,434 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 01:47 PM

another day older and deeper in debt

• JD DANNELS said thank you

#23 WNYTractorTinkerer ONLINE  

WNYTractorTinkerer

Tinker Master

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 10789
  • 8,306 Thanks
  • 4,658 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 02:33 PM

The end is near!!

17930_4532251697822_545104978_n.jpg
  • mjodrey, JD DANNELS and marlboro180 have said thanks

#24 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,602 Thanks
  • 29,831 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 04:48 PM

The end is near!! (No more Twinkies)

17930_4532251697822_545104978_n.jpg

Now that's funny! :bigrofl: :bigrofl:

#25 JD DANNELS OFFLINE  

JD DANNELS

Tractorholic

• 3,786 Thanks
  • 3,907 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 07:42 PM

Thanks! I think i was about 5yrs old when the recording was released and got a lot of play on the radio.

#26 backwoods OFFLINE  

backwoods
  • Member No: 8613
  • 2,060 Thanks
  • 2,434 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 08:12 PM

i grew up with his music at my grandparents house. my grandma has since passed but i think my grandpa still has all the records still

#27 LilysDad ONLINE  

LilysDad

Cat Lover

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10443
  • 9,607 Thanks
  • 7,659 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 08:47 PM

I Am not trying to sound like a Wacko conspiracy theory kind of guy but i can tell you that the government knows stuff we don't know...

the government Denies any information on the subject then area 51 what goes on there ! i could go on and on there has been warning sighs but every one is too blind to see them like what Big incidents have happened in the last few years Katrina /japan earth quake and sunami the nuclear failure/the monster earth quake in Mexico ? /Hatti /the changes in the weather / huarache sandy and on

Whoa! Your going too fast for this simpleton. Your saying that Area 51 is the cause of earthquakes and hurricanes??? COOL!!!

#28 Toolpartzman OFFLINE  

Toolpartzman

Fun With Horsepower

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 7171
  • 468 Thanks
  • 1,280 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 09:41 PM

OK,OK, enuff is enuff. Here's my take: 1) Nostradomus never met a Mayan. 2) The Genie is out of the bottle in the middle East in more than a half dozen places and there WILL be more and possibly massive killings for some time to come. 3) The true experts on earthly matters are : (In order of validity) Ronald McDonald, The tooth Fairy, Joe Byden, Ed Markey. and 4) Since I cannot affect any of it, I'll have a Peanut Butter sandwich, a glass of milk and go to bed.
  • mjodrey and backwoods have said thanks

#29 Guest_rat88_*

Guest_rat88_*
  • Guests
  • Member No: 0
  • 0 Thanks

Posted December 13, 2012 - 10:02 PM

OK,OK, enuff is enuff. Here's my take: 1) Nostradomus never met a Mayan. 2) The Genie is out of the bottle in the middle East in more than a half dozen places and there WILL be more and possibly massive killings for some time to come. 3) The true experts on earthly matters are : (In order of validity) Ronald McDonald, The tooth Fairy, Joe Byden, Ed Markey. and 4) Since I cannot affect any of it, I'll have a Peanut Butter sandwich, a glass of milk and go to bed.

make sure you brush your teeth, the acid in the milk will give you cavities. BTW you didnt mention santa clause... nuttin for you this year

#30 ducky OFFLINE  

ducky

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 564
  • 1,623 Thanks
  • 3,860 posts

Posted December 13, 2012 - 10:24 PM

So true

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2