• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Salatino OFFLINE  

Salatino

• Member No: 1100
  • 29 Thanks
  • 188 posts

Posted August 25, 2010 - 01:42 PM

I just wanted to say thank you too everyone that had responded to me so quickly! Like i mentioned if i didnt reply I'm so busy and i apologize for it. As far as the pics goes , i let a friend borrow my camera and never got it back.. h well take the good with the bad. Can anyone give me some advice on downloadin a manual? I tried yesterday and I messed it up. I'm not the greatest with computers so any adice would i would be very gratefull.. Well i havent even started on the 100 and I already got my eye on a Allis Chalmers B-10.. Anyone know about what there worth with a front plow and roto-tiller on the back? its in decent condition , I did hear it fire up without a battery. i dont think it has a creeper in it. thank you. gotta jump on ebay and see if I won any parts that i bid on! haha dont know if this is a good or bad thing , but i think im very addictid to gt's!! gotta run everyone talk at ya later!

#2 Bolens 1000 ONLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,673 Thanks
  • 17,198 posts

Posted August 25, 2010 - 05:17 PM

Its very easy to download manuals.
Once you select the manual you want to download, click the download Button and a PDF file will load onto your PC. Save it to your computer and your done.
If you need a more in depth description just let us know :thumbs:
dld.jpg

#3 Salatino OFFLINE  

Salatino

• Member No: 1100
  • 29 Thanks
  • 188 posts

Posted August 25, 2010 - 08:58 PM

hey bud , you know i tried it earlier today and i tried to open it and save it. i clicked on usa or whatever and it did download but it was all messed up. i couldnt understand a thing. oh well guess I'm gonna have to breakdown and order one. Got any ideas why the 100 has no spark? haha looks like I've got a lil mess to figure out here. its not gettin spark. this may sound stupid but does the 100 have points?