• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 farmer john OFFLINE  

farmer john
  • Member No: 11605
  • 1,715 Thanks
  • 868 posts

Posted December 10, 2012 - 02:17 AM

Hello again from Canada, Gentlemen i am looking for a person or persons with wheel horse parts for sale, parts here are almost impossible to find, i drove 2 hours to look at what i was told was a wh parts tractor ended up being a crappy mtd, a waste of 4hrs and $60 of gas. i have a 414-8, a c120, a c160 i am going to play with over the winter, the seller would have to include shipping for me which would mean taking it to whoever and getting a price, possibly even the post office depending on the item. i just set up a mailing address in niagara falls USA as shipping to canada is way to expensive. i would also be willing to drive 1-2 hours from niagara falls / buffalo to pick up, especially a whole tractor or even a model i dont have, then i can look for even more parts , ha ha ha!!!, i would send payment in US funds by western union possibly through walmart, or what ever works, so if you or someone you know have tractor parts / tractor for sale please pm me thanks for looking farmer john

#2 baerpath OFFLINE  

baerpath
  • Member No: 10928
  • 314 Thanks
  • 514 posts

Posted December 30, 2012 - 02:58 PM

Depending on what you want or need I can deliver to Grand Island north of Buffalo, you pay for the fuel
Duane

#3 gsmith1951 OFFLINE  

gsmith1951
  • Member No: 21401
  • 7 Thanks
  • 9 posts

Posted January 24, 2013 - 08:27 AM

Hello again from Canada, Gentlemen i am looking for a person or persons with wheel horse parts for sale, parts here are almost impossible to find, i drove 2 hours to look at what i was told was a wh parts tractor ended up being a crappy mtd, a waste of 4hrs and $60 of gas. i have a 414-8, a c120, a c160 i am going to play with over the winter, the seller would have to include shipping for me which would mean taking it to whoever and getting a price, possibly even the post office depending on the item. i just set up a mailing address in niagara falls USA as shipping to canada is way to expensive. i would also be willing to drive 1-2 hours from niagara falls / buffalo to pick up, especially a whole tractor or even a model i dont have, then i can look for even more parts , ha ha ha!!!, i would send payment in US funds by western union possibly through walmart, or what ever works, so if you or someone you know have tractor parts / tractor for sale please pm me thanks for looking farmer john

#4 gsmith1951 OFFLINE  

gsmith1951
  • Member No: 21401
  • 7 Thanks
  • 9 posts

Posted January 24, 2013 - 08:43 AM

hello canada im in ne pa and i have 2 wh for sale. one is a 1972 mod 1 4831 ser# 422505  in good running with mower deck. the outer is a 1973 mod 1 0150 6 ser# 762104  with mower deck  600.00 four both or will sell separate 570 869 1851

#5 Cvans ONLINE  

Cvans

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5412
  • 4,473 Thanks
  • 5,009 posts

Posted February 05, 2013 - 12:48 PM

I have a sickle mower and snow blower that came with my WH 12 auto.  I'm looking for $300.00 for the pair and you pay the shipping. I will deliver to terminal in Watertown SD. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wanted