Vote for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

- - - - -

Magnatrac Mini Bulldozer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

Cub Cadet Collector

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5951
  • 1,028 Thanks
  • 1,455 posts

Posted December 08, 2012 - 08:00 PM

Looks like a newer model. Would be a pretty awesome machine to own but its WAY out of my price range. Anybody know what these sell for new today? http://newyork.craig...3463994454.html

#2 olcowhand OFFLINE  

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,241 Thanks
  • 29,695 posts

Posted December 08, 2012 - 08:14 PM

Way too expensive for what they can do in my opinion. Cool though, and would be fun to play with.

#3 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,502 Thanks
  • 6,372 posts

Posted December 08, 2012 - 08:58 PM

That's pretty small unit, maybe their smallest now. Kind of a re-introduction of the originals way back, but updated. In past years I have gotten info and video on these and they were sending offers to make good deals for a couple years. NOW, many models are different again. I'm thinking you could get this one for maybe less than he is asking even, depending on your "deal" they offered. That low bucket won't collect much and can't lift it to dump very well. Think they had a regular loader offered for it too, but sure it was limited. Struck offers many things to make more usable depending on models. A speed up drive for the longer hauls, extra tanks, dual range trannies and etc. Things that would make them much easier to use, but not on the machine as regular. Once they were offering a Lambordini Deisel on biggest one, but didn't seem to last. Not sure they offer ANY deisel now, would have to look. Most bigger models with options get into the 15's to 20,000 dollars easy and think not as handy as a CUT would be for same price really.