Garden Tractor Forums banner

Prayers For Dale (dstaggs)

14K views 223 replies 58 participants last post by  olcowhand 
#1 ·
Just found this in another thread:

Posted Yesterday, 07:58 PM
Hello Garden Tractor Forum, this is Cheryl Staggs, Dales wife. Dale has been hospitalized for a high fever. Following the admission to the hospital we found he was suffering from a big mass attached to his liver from the inside of the guts. This disease is known as Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma. Right now it is not showing in any of his lymph nodes of the body but only confined to the liver area and around that area. The tumor (mass) is measuring 6x4 and is going to be a problem to take out so surgery is not an option at this time; however, they are going to try to shrink this tumor using chemo and other medicines. The doctors believe this is curable is attacked appropriately. Please keep Dale in your prayers as we progress through each step in this chapter of his life. God Bless You All, Cheryl

Prayers for a fast and complete recovery for Dale.

#2 ·
Dale,my prayers are with you ,and your family at this time.I sure hope that you recover fully from this.I will be thinking of you.

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
I just happened upon it. I left a link in the other thread in case Cheryl gives an update.

EDIT: original post was here, #58.

#23 ·
Thank you for letting us know what's going on Cheryl. He, You, and all concerned will be in my thoughts and prayers for a quick and complete recovery. Please keep us in the loop on his progress. Thank you for bringing this thread to light Kenny.
Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.