wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10399
  • 12,734 Thanks
  • 7,695 posts

Posted May 26, 2016 - 07:00 PM

And things were going so good too. 

This morning Steph left for work at 645. I was laying in the bed and I could hear the blower on her truck running, but it never started. I sent her a text and asked what was wrong. A minute later she drove off. I thought nothing more of it. 

So

i laid in bed for about 30 minutes and finally 

original.jpg

Heath and I went outside at around 11. I started working on the Wheel Horse.

About 30 minutes later Steph texted me back and said that she had heard the neighbor shooting and was sitting there looking to see if he was shooting the chickens again. 

I drained all the fuel out of the Horse and saw that the fuel line was rotten. So I pulled it completely out and set it aside to get more. 

I also pulled out the spark plugs and cleaned them. 

I turned my attention to the little Craftsman off and on when I was walking back and forth to the shop for tools. I hosed the hydro release lever with PB Blaster and knocked it back and forth with a little hammer. When I had the Wheel Horse as done as I could get it I stayed at the Hydro. Finally I got it where I could move it by hand. I have a feeling that the release froze up and someone broke the pull trying to release it. 

IMG_20160526_144009727_HDR.jpg

(the kinda z shaped arm)

When I walked back to the house to get a jump box I noticed that Heath and Gunner were looking at a lump under the Trampoline. I went to see what it was. It was Cadbury the chicken. Dead. A brief inspection showed a .22 cal hole behind her left wing. I was not happy. 

I called animal control and reported it. they said they would send someone out. 

I hunted around for some oil to put in the Craftsman. I knew I had a brand new quart that had been sitting on the mower. I finally found a different quart and filled it up. A little gas and I tried to start it. the jump box didn't have enough poop. So I came in and got another one. It didn't have enough either. 

Animal control showed up so I dealt with him. I knew what he was going to say. but I want it on record anyway. that way when I snap and pound him into the ground like a tent peg I have things documented. Nothing they can do without proof. We talked a bit then he went next door to talk to the jerk. 

While he was here Garland came over to bring me a Murray tractor. Or most of one. Once animal control went next door I went to look at what he had. 

When he left I went back to the Craftsman. Animal control was still next door. 

Since neither box had enough juice to crank the tractor I hooked them both up at once. It started immediately. it was a risky move, but it worked. 

I left it running for about 30 minutes to see if it would explode or anything exciting. I did some tidying up in the yard. 

I am not sure how long Animal control was next door, but at some point he left. 

I shut off the Craftsman and Heath, Gunner, and I left for Autozone. 

As son as Gunner saw the leash he got excited. He is doing much better riding in a vehicle and he behaved wonderfully at the stores. That shock collar worked miracles. 

At AZ I got a fuel filter. They didn't have any line or a gas cap. 

This beauty was in the parking lot. 

IMG_20160526_162234265_HDR (1).jpg

We headed over to NAPA. then we got there I detected an aroma I couldn't quite put my finger on. Gunner sat beside me but had his nose locked on the scent. The guy at the counter said that the other guy had spilled a bucket of fish bait. 

We got fuel line and a gas cap for the Horse. 

Back home Steph had already got home and had on work clothes. We gathered up some tools, hooked up to the trailer, and left for Lincolnton. A guy had a parts truck and I was getting some parts for Spooky. 

We go there and I started to pull the front bumper off. The guy asked what I would pay for the whole truck minus engine and trans. I gave him a price. He agreed. I stopped pulling parts. Fortunately I only got 2 bolts out. 

IMG_20160526_182543087.jpg

IMG_20160526_180744700.jpg

Brand new tires and every body part I need to make Spooky perfect. 

He had an 89 Pickup he was trying to get running. I tinkered with it a bit but we can't figure out who it isn't triggering the fuel pump. I will have to check a wiring diagram. Tomorrow I am going to go over with the engine hoist and help him pull the engine. Saturday a friend is going with me to pick it up. I don't really want to pull a full size behind CherryBerry even though it wont weigh much with no drive train. 

We wet to Bi-lo and got some groceries. Heath wanted one of the firetruck shopping carts. So I pushed him around like a maniac. Everyone thought it was funny but one old fogie employee. He glared at me. I glared back and kept right on. The store was nearly empty so it wasn't like I was running over people. 

We got back home and the idiot neighbor was standing  on his porch glaring at us. I told Steph she wasn't to talk to him no matter what he said or did. 

Heath has already stripped naked and is running around the back yard. 

After I get some more Gatorade in me I am going to go cook Brats. (Bratwurst not unruly kiddies)

• olcowhand, MH81, wvbuzzmaster and 4 others have said thanks

#3887 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,589 Thanks
  • 29,831 posts

Posted May 26, 2016 - 07:31 PM

Glad you got a good deal on Spooky's parts!  Sounds like you have a peach of a neighbor there.   :(

• MH81 and KennyP have said thanks

#3888 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,250 Thanks
  • 28,602 posts

Posted May 26, 2016 - 11:05 PM

I say you need to put up some LARGE defective yard lights
Defective in that they just happen to put more light towards his bedroom window than the yard.

Is this animal control guy with the County or with the ASPCA?
  • KennyP said thank you

#3889 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,734 Thanks
  • 7,695 posts

Posted May 27, 2016 - 08:00 PM

Things got done today;

This morning I was hurting so I was a bit slow getting started.

aaaaaacoffee.jpg

At 10 Garland came by so I could pay him for the Murray I got from him yesterday. He also needed a door switch for a dryer. I happened to have two that have not been hauled off yet. 

Then Heath and I got cracking. 

Since the trailer was still hooked to CherryBerry we headed down to the garage to see if they had the Dodge done yet. They did. I got the price and headed off.

We got to Buddy's house and found him, up on the roof tearing off shingles. About time. I drug him off the roof so he could show me what the Snapper was doing. 

It had no drive at all. I thought the clutch might be gone so we stood it up. The clutch looked good. However even with it in gear if I spun the wheels nothing else moved. I think whatever kind of transmission it has in there is broken. The Snapper is old. His uncle bought it a pawn shop and used it for years. Then he gave it to Buddy's day (whom I call King Arthur). He used it for around 15 years and gave it to Buddy. I know he has had it for about 17 years. it is well loved. 

It does have a newer 9hp Kholer on it. So I made him an offer. I would trade him the Craftsman I have on the stand for the Snapper and $125. He jumped at  it. I told him I would throw a trailer in with it. 

So the Snapper came home with Heath and I. 

Then I got the Wheel Horse. It took almost 6 feet of fuel line to get it replumbed. It started on the first turn of the key. 

I wanted to get the tiller running so I attacked it. I pulled the updraft carb apart and cleaned it out and put it back on. It started, and almost immediately sheared off the flywheel key. Dangit. I am going to try taking the belts off and getting it running and see if the problem is in the gearbox.

Steph got home and we took the Wheel Horse and unloaded the Snapper. for some reason it still wants to stall out. I may need to rebuild the carb. 

Then with Steph and Heath standing on the hitch I drove very slowly down into the field and we got the tow dolly. As long as I played with the choke I could keep it running. 

Then I called the guy who has the pickup. It took him a while to call back. He fell asleep in his chair. 

I went over with the engine hoist and we had it out in no time. I left the hoist over there with the engine on it. He has a guy who is coming in the morning to get the engine. He cleared out a spot in his garage and we pushed it inside. 

I headed back home and as I got to the 4 way stop about three miles away CherryBerry lost power. It was barely running, but running. I nursed it home at 10 mph. The amp gauge was at 0. It just wasn't getting enough power to run all the electronics on the engine. 

Once I got home i looked at the alternator and found that the main terminal was loose. I tightened it up and we jumped if off with Christine. It is making power now. I set a timer on my phone and left it running to charge it up. 

Then we had to search for a nut to put the 2 inch hitch ball on my drop hitch. I have no idea where the nut ran off to. We wound up taking the 1 7/8 ball off the falcon and used that nut.

Finally i got to come inside and sit down. I may still be sitting here tomorrow morning when a friend is going with me to get the truck. 

• olcowhand, MH81, wvbuzzmaster and 3 others have said thanks

#3890 larrybl ONLINE  

larrybl

Texas Member

• Site Supporter
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 415
  • 4,941 Thanks
  • 3,322 posts

Posted May 27, 2016 - 08:36 PM

Dang I just tossed a 2" ball nut from the one I cut off to make a sleeve hitch attachment.

#3891 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,734 Thanks
  • 7,695 posts

Posted May 27, 2016 - 08:42 PM

I can run up to a salvage store and buy hitch balls for about $2. I will pick up a couple and have spares.  I am sure that nut will turn up somewhere. 

• KennyP said thank you

#3892 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,734 Thanks
  • 7,695 posts

Posted May 28, 2016 - 05:09 PM

Whew! (I need a long hot shower to wash today off)

This morning I woke up at 7. Tim and I were leaving at 830 to get the pickup. Before I could even make coffee I got an urgent text from Graham to call him so I did. 

The guy with the Dakota was demanding his truck be returned today. I told Graham to give him my number and I would talk to him. He wasn't getting it back till I was paid. 

ahhh.jpg

I had barely sat down when my phone rang. A drunk woman asked who I was. I said you called me who are  you? And things went down hill from there. She was the room mate of the guy who owned the truck. I tried to be calm. However her yelling (I was on speaker phone) woke Steph up. The woman would not shut up long enough for me to talk.  She said she was bringing the cops. I said they can't do anything till you pay me. She said she wasn't paying. I told her I was going to take out a mechanics lien on Tuesday and charge her $50 a day in storage and if she didn't pay it was my truck. She got even more mad. Finally I lost my cool and gave her a piece of my mind. It wasn't pretty. She told me I wouldn't talk to Thomas like that. I told her to have him call and I would. She called me lots of unkind names and hung up. 

I sent Graham a text and told him what had happened. 

Tim arrived and I went out. We hooked up to the tow dolly to his Ford and left. 

At the guys house another guy was there getting the engine. The guy didn't plan well. He had no tailgate and nothing to set the engine on. He was going to sit in on his spare. I told him it was going to fall off. He didn't believe me till we set it down. It immediately started to fall over. 

He finally put it on the floor and strapped it down. I fully expected to find it on the road somewhere. 

We got the Chevy up on the tow dolly. I was drenched with sweat at 9am. We hit the road. 

Tim and I stopped for some Gatorade and to check the straps then headed home. 

We were talking and he said he had several small engines he wanted to sell. He said he would load them up and bring them over. 

We got unloaded and Steph and Heath came outside. We just dropped the truck in the front yard. Steph and Tim caught up a while then he left and we came inside to get Heath properly dressed.

I told Steph I was going to do nothing but rest and  wait till 5 to mow the yard because it would be cooler - HAH!

In CherryBerry we headed down to the shop. I had already planned to pick the Dodge up today before the psycho yankee called me. 

Once we paid we headed out - or we tried to. The battery in the Dodge was dead. Steph went in and borrowed his jump box. It fired right up. 

Steph was hungry and it was bout 1130 so we went over to Heafner's to get some food. 

Heath ate two bites and said he wanted a Popsicle. He didn't get it. I made him eat one piece of chicken before he got it. Once he did, he and Steph went up to the counter and he picked out what he wanted. 

While we ate Jared's cousin, Sam, texted and asked if he could come over. I told him he could.  He said he wanted to rotate his tires. He said he would be here at 5. He asked if he could bring a friend. I figured it was his girlfriend and said it was OK. 

The little fart is hard to get a good picture of. 

IMG_20160528_114214969.jpg

IMG_20160528_114217521.jpg

IMG_20160528_114221219.jpg

IMG_20160528_114224809 (1).jpg

Once we were stuffed we headed over to the discount store. She had posted on Facebook that she got a new shipment in. Steph got a shelf, Heath got a crazy straw and a super soaker with no bottle on it. I think a 2 liter bottle will fit it. 

Tim called and said he was having a tough time getting the engines loaded. I told him I would head over. We loaded the shelf in the back of the Dakota and I left Steph to shop.

I stopped at the house to get my little Hoyer lift and then headed over. In no time we had them all loaded. 

He showed me the stuff he wants to sell. A couple of tractors and an RV. I told him I would come over next week and make videos and get them on CL. He hates dealing with computers and he pays me for listing them.

While we were touring his stuff I got a call from the owner of the Dodge. He said he didn't know why the woman called me because it was his truck. I told him very politely, but pointedly that until I was paid the truck was not leaving my possession. He asked if I could drive it to Charlotte today. I said no. I was tied up till Tuesday. I really didn't want to drive his crappy truck that far. 

Another guy go ton and said he was the guys boss and he wanted to take care of it today. I told him I didn't care who he was the only taking care of it was paying me. He said he had the money. I told him he could ride home with Graham and get the truck. 

Neither Tim or I wanted to lift the engines again so he said we could take his Ford tractor with a FEL on it. I hopped on the Tractor and he followed me over. 

IMG_20160528_131144005.jpg

ON the way over my phone was going crazy. They couldn't call when I was in a quiet place, they had to call while I was on the noisiest machine on earth. 

The first thing I did at the house was move the big trailer out of the way. It had a flat and I pushed the tire off the rim. It is easy enough to put back on. I am not worried about it. 

He got on the tractor and I pushed the engines into the bucket.

We unloaded the engines and set them in front of the building I will put them in. It is to big of a mess to put anything else in right now. 

Then he took the tractor down in the field and pushed my burn pile up tighter. It had gotten a bit spread out. I really need to light it soon. 

Since he was on the tractor I drove his Ranger back to his house. Then I got back in the Dodge and headed home. 

IMG_20160528_134101234.jpg

Steph was there when I got back. 

We unloaded the shelf, then I went around back and got the WheelHorse. The seat was so hot I burned my butt. 

I hooked up to the tow dolly and moved it. Steph turned CB around and hooked up to the Pickup. We moved it out of the front yard.

I was drenched in sweat. I came in and drank 2 quarts of water and sat down.

I texted Sam to see if he was coming and he said something came up and he would be late. 

The dogs started barking and I looked out to see Graham outside. 

I grabbed a cigar and headed outside. People don't tend to argue with me as much when I am smoking a cigar. They definitely don't get up in my face. I really didn't know what to expect from the guy. 

When I saw him I nearly laughed. My arms are bigger then he was. He was very polite and paid me as soon as I walked outside. I counted the money and it was $20 short. He acted like it was an accident and gave it to me. I know that game. I gave him his keys. We actually talked a good bit and he is a pretty nice guy. He said his room mate is psycho though. I told him I already knew. 

He left and Graham caught me up on what happened. He was telling the hotel staff (They work at the airport Sheraton) that I was not going to give him the truck and I was going to file a lien against it. They took up a collection to pay. 

Graham headed home. I staggered in and sat down. 

Sam has still not showed up. I think he stopped to pick up his girlfriend. I have a feeling I know what "came up".

I am exhausted. The yard will not be getting mowed today. If Sam shows up I will point him to the jack and impact and let him do the rotation. 

I have ridden in one Ford, Driven two Fords, and a Dodge. I need a good shower to get that off me. 

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20160528_114214969.jpg
  • IMG_20160528_114205662.jpg

• olcowhand, MH81, wvbuzzmaster and 2 others have said thanks

#3893 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,734 Thanks
  • 7,695 posts

Posted May 28, 2016 - 08:19 PM

Well I lied.

4he weather is calling for rain tomorrow. So we went out and grabbed the hoyer lift and loaded up the engines in the back of the parts pickup and covered them with a tarp. It would have gone faster, but Heath insisted on operating the hoist.

Once those were loaded I moved the tow dolly around back with the Wheel Horse. Heath rode on the dolly.

Then we hooked the Falcon to the Murray I got from Garland and pulled it around back.

Sam called and said he was on the way. I was right as to the reason. So I used the Falcon to pull the jack to the driveway.

While I waited for him I grabbed the hedge trimmer and got the parts Steph couldn't reach.

Sam arrived and Steph left for Walmart to get something she forgot.

Sam and I rotated his tires and then I was done for the day. This time I mean it. I put on my batman pants and I am not getting up till bedtime. I still need a shower.IMG_20160528_190355135.jpg

Edited by UncleWillie, May 28, 2016 - 08:19 PM.

• olcowhand, MH81, wvbuzzmaster and 1 other said thanks

#3894 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • 35,589 Thanks
  • 29,831 posts

Posted May 28, 2016 - 09:20 PM

Wow, what a wild full day you had!  I have lots of full days, but not so full of drama at least.  Glad the truck owner was good about things, but then if he wasn't, it's not like he could have done much about it.   Hope tomorrow is a smoother day for ya!

• MH81 said thank you

#3895 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,734 Thanks
  • 7,695 posts

Posted May 29, 2016 - 08:42 PM

I shopped till I dropped. 

Yesterday wore us all out. I didn't realize how tired I was till I woke up at 8 to someone knocking on the front door and couldn't even managed to get myself up to look out the window. I fell back to sleep in no time. Before I dozed off a monsoon hit. 

coffee-shop-concept-shopping-cart-inverted-shape-made-beans-vector-file-layered-easy-manipulation-custom-coloring-32018374.jpg

We immediately got in CherryBerry and headed off to Charlotte. 

I had a deal going for a receiver hitch for the Blazer. the guy wanted $55, a pack of Parliment 100s and a bic lighter. I kid you not. When we got up there he had most of it off. It didn't take long with the cordless impact to get it finished. 

We spent a good while talking to them. Nice guys. One of the guys loved old westerns like I do. They thought Heath was great. He impressed them identifying some engine parts. 

After way to long running our mouths we headed off. I was going to go to Northern Tool, but they were closed. So we headed down to Gastonia to Passion Grill where I ate a school of crawfish and a truck load of shrimp. 

We left there and went to the park and turned Heath loose. We all had fun playing on stuff. 

After a hour and a half there we went to Harbor Freight. They were closed. 

Since K-mart is goingn out of business we went over there to look around. 

Heat h got a pair of Curious George shoes and a hat that he picked out himself.

IMG_20160529_202340478.jpg

I got a set of specialty drive sockets. I also got a huge Styrofoam airplane. Heath and I should have fun with that tomorrow. I don't remember what Steph got. I was getting tired of standing and just wanted to go home. 

On the drive home I got all call from my youngest daughter. She is at her Grandmothers and wants me to come get her Tuesday. I am excited. 

We finally got home and carried all the stuff inside. 

Gunner was inside all day and only chewed up one thing. He likes plastic and found the insert to Steph's lunchbox. 

Steph needed rabbit feed and forgot to get it while we were out. So she is back at Walmart. She has been gone for over an hour. I don't know how anyone likes shopping that much. 

• olcowhand, MH81, wvbuzzmaster and 2 others have said thanks

#3896 Alc ONLINE  

Alc

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1094
  • 5,446 Thanks
  • 6,611 posts

Posted May 30, 2016 - 05:34 AM

Did you ever get the brakes working on the Dodge pickup ? I remember trying to bleed rear brakes on my sons Toyota , should have been easy but they ran two lines a bunch of valves . What a pita to get fluid flowing out the bleeders

#3897 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,734 Thanks
  • 7,695 posts

Posted May 30, 2016 - 09:58 AM

I took the Dodge down to a shop where they put iton a machine and did a power bleed.

Did you ever get the brakes working on the Dodge pickup ? I remember trying to bleed rear brakes on my sons Toyota , should have been easy but they ran two lines a bunch of valves . What a pita to get fluid flowing out the bleeders

I took the Dodge down to a shop where they put it on a machine and did a power bleed.
  • olcowhand, MH81 and Alc have said thanks

#3898 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,734 Thanks
  • 7,695 posts

Posted June 01, 2016 - 09:41 AM

Yipppeeee.

Monday Steph drug me shopping again. There is a little junk store she has been wanting to look at. So we did. 

kiddie.jpg

Then we drove up to Hickory. There was a guy that had a tractor I was supposed to buy. I called him several times on the way up and no answer. Steph wanted to go to Home Depot so it wasn't a wasted trip. 

We got a new faucet for the front bathroom. It was the last surviving victim of the rubber bladder in the pressure tank disintegrating. It lost almost all pressure from rubber particles. Since it was an old el cheapo and the hot handle was stripped out it wasn't worth fixing. 

The mower guy never called back so we headed home. 

Then CherryBerry got hitched!

IMG_20160530_174224364.jpg

After I got inside and drank a  gallon on Gatorade I tackled the faucet. It didn't leak so I guess I did good. 

We also got a new shower head for our bathroom. I installed it then took it for a test drive. 

Then I got a text from Jared's mother than he had got in some kind of trouble. I couldn't figure it out so I wasn't too concerned. Unknown to me he had come to NC and was at his cousins house. They went swimming and got into a fight.  Just sounded like a couple of boys to me. 

Yesterday I was a bit slow getting moving. I had every intention of betting up early, my boxy had other plans though. 

When I finally got moving got Heath and I dressed and we eventually headed out the door. 

We stopped at the pharmacy and got a prescription then headed up to Cliffside. 

Sitting in front of his aunt's trailer was Jared and Sam. They weren't bruised or broken. 

The story I put together is that they went swimming in the river. About 10  drunks took offence at that. They started after the boys and they swam up river about a mile and then went across country back to the aunts house. The drunks slashed the tires on Sam's van. Van was towed by someone I never could figure out who.

as all blown out of proportion. 

Then I snagged a redhead and headed home. 

IMG_20160531_142638234_HDR.jpg

Heath came home too.

IMG_20160531_142644319.jpg

The meat market had a good deal on meat so I stopped and got some.

IMG_20160531_153215119_HDR.jpg

15 pounds of chicken, 10 pounds of pork chops, 4 steaks, and a jar of molasses - $64.

Then we headed home. 

We went outside and threw the big styrofoam airplane around some. Heath loved it. 

Steph got in and told me how she was going to cook the steaks. I rescued them from her. I put a little Worcestershire sauce, some salt, and used a little olive oil in the pan. Delicious. Even Heath snarfed all his down. Gunner had a good bit of fat and gristle. 

After dinner I told Steph to go get Heath's room picked up so we could assemble a shelf. Once she was done and I dragged the box in, Heath took over assembly. He put all the pegs in with my little hammer and installed several screws.  No one had a camera. 

Then we threw a Nerf football around his room. After too much fun, Allison made a cake. Steph ran to Walmart for ice cream while it cooked.  

After we were satisfied with dessert we sat around and watched a movie. 

It was a good couple of days. They yard still needs to be mowed, but I can get to that later. 

Today I have my MRI. 

Edited by UncleWillie, June 01, 2016 - 09:42 AM.

• olcowhand, MH81, KennyP and 1 other said thanks

#3899 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,250 Thanks
  • 28,602 posts

Posted June 01, 2016 - 11:06 AM

I see Heath is still digging his hat LOL
May have to retitle the thread to Adventures of Heaths New Hat. :D
Glad Jared's Trouble wasn't big and :thumbs: that you're seeing some of the family that doesn't live with you.
  • UncleWillie said thank you

#3900 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • 35,589 Thanks
  • 29,831 posts

Posted June 01, 2016 - 11:11 AM

I took the Dodge down to a shop where they put iton a machine and did a power bleed.
I took the Dodge down to a shop where they put it on a machine and did a power bleed.

You did it twice? ;-)