• Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,653 Thanks
  • 29,841 posts

Posted November 17, 2014 - 08:57 PM

Woke up this morning and it was pouring rain.

Didn't do much at all. Hands are killing me.

I woke to rain too, but it changed to snow.  And my friend.....my hands are killing me too!

• Craig. said thank you

#2492 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10399
  • 12,769 Thanks
  • 7,704 posts

Posted November 18, 2014 - 06:44 PM

Not a lot going on today.

This morning I was awakened by the sounds of a radio blaring. I was pretty confused until I started on my way to Heaths bedroom. In the back hall (where the washer and drier are located) I found all kinds of stools and tupperware totes. They were lined up like steps. The steps led to the top of the washer and drier where I found Heath sitting in one of his little folding chairs. He climbed up, turned the radio on, and had a seat to relax a while. He is a mess.

So Gunner went outside, Heath got a dry diaper, Gunner came in, I got some bladder relief, then...

funkyard_junkyard_mug-rbf3fd06ddefe499a9d43e6e5d5fb63b1_x7jg5_8byvr_512.jpg

Heath has a cold so he was a bit clingy all day. We spent most of the day watching videos of one sort or another while he sat in my lap.

He and I did get up a couple of times to do 3 loads of laundry. He likes helping unload the drier.

At lunch time I made him a peanut butter sandwich and he sat at his little table and ate. First time all day he wasn't in my lap.

Then he came in and laid in the office floor and talked to the cat.

lazy.jpg

At 2 I put him down for a nap.

Steph got home about 245 and we went outside to get the Toyota ready for the crusher.

Might have been a good thing too because it refused to start. With it hooked up to Christine to jump start it I turned the key and the battery smoked. Not a good sign.

We tried to push it with Christine but the we groudn didn't work so well for us. SO I fired up the Hemorrhoid and pushed it aroudn to the tow dolly while Steph steered it.

There muse have been some ice on the linkage for the hydro because after the car was on the dolly, and had rolled about 8 inches off the front of the Hemorrhoid into the cradle, I let off the brake and the Hemorrhoid lunged forward and slammed into the back of the care. The bumper bent backwards into the grill and little pieces of black plastic went flying everywhere. Dang, it.

I was planning on making a new grill for it anyway after my girls crashed it into something and broke the grill a little. I did a better job breakign it. Experiecne pays, LOL

SO then the Toyota got sliced and diced.

Heath woke up and wanted to come out, but he did not want to be bundled up. He was fussy and cried and yelled. So after Steph cut bottom of the cat off the car they came in.

I finished up the car by myself and then came in to watch Heath while Steph went back out to pick up the tools. My hands were hurting so bad I couldn't hold anything anymore.

Heath sat in my lap for the better part of an hour and watched Veggie Tales Silly songs and played with a Matchbox car.

Steph is cooking rabbit for dinner.

• olcowhand, Craig. and Sawdust have said thanks

#2493 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,769 Thanks
  • 7,704 posts

Posted November 19, 2014 - 06:15 PM

Heath and I had a great day.

I was awakened this morning by sounds I was having a hard time identifying. I staggered into the kitchen to find Heath standing on the door to the dishwasher rearranging all the clean dishes.

Gunner went out, Heath got a dry butt, I got bladder relief and then...

strong.jpg

Heath and I sat at my desk and watched westerns for most of the morning. He was alternating between watching and driving a car on my keyboard.

At one point he was standign on my desk and kept sayign please. I stood up to see what he was talking agbout and found an unwrappoed Hersheys Hug. I have no idea where it came from. But I let him have it. No bug were anywhere near it.

At noon I nuked a Banquet Lazagna for him. He must have like it because he ate all but a fouple noodles.

Then at one we all loaded up in the Ox and headed off to the crusher.

When I got there I discovered what Steph forgot to do yesterday. When a car has tires or wheels that we are keeping all but one lugnut comes off both front tires (they are on the dolly) and two get left on the rear. Only 6 lugs to remove. Well I had to remove 20. In the cold. With arthritic thumbs. Using a cold lug wrench. Kneeling on wet cold ground. With arthritic knees. I got it done though.

At the pay window I got Heath and I a Sprite from the $.50 machine. He thought it was a great idea when I filled his cup up with it.

After I cashed the check we headed home.

Heath was fallign asleep so I put Gunner in his carseat with him. Every time he moved Gunner tried to lick his face off.

Got home. Heath went straigh to bed and hasn't made another sound.

Steph got home at 3. She went ot take a nap. I want to take one, but if I do I will be up all night.

• olcowhand, MH81, wvbuzzmaster and 2 others have said thanks

#2494 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,319 Thanks
  • 28,636 posts

Posted November 22, 2014 - 03:14 AM

Hope all is going OK.

#2495 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • 35,653 Thanks
  • 29,841 posts

Posted November 22, 2014 - 08:42 AM

Hope all is going OK.

Where are you William?  Getting worried myself!  Hope it's just an internet issue & not a more serious problem keeping you away.

#2496 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,514 Thanks
  • 39,734 posts

Posted November 22, 2014 - 08:59 AM

I've been wondering the same thing. Miss the daily adventures!

#2497 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • 35,653 Thanks
  • 29,841 posts

Posted November 22, 2014 - 09:10 AM

Willie was on at 4:07 am today.  So he's still kicking!   :thumbs:

#2498 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,769 Thanks
  • 7,704 posts

Posted November 22, 2014 - 10:43 AM

I am still kicking. Hands have been killing me though.

I will give a brief rundown.

Been a bunch of...

f0b64dbadd4a53e30d7602d3a6576bb4.jpg

Then ON Thursday we disassembled the bedroom to clean under the bed. Since I have nearly no sense of smell and Steph is congested we didn't realize how much dog poop there was in the dark under there.

While things were in disarray we got rid of my old dilapidated dresser and rearranged things a bit. It is like being in someone else bedroom now. Lots of room in there.

Heath did his dangdest to disassemble the rest of the house while we were busy.

Yesterday Steph took the catalytic converters up to sell them while Heath was down for a nap.

At 7 I went and picked up Jared.

Tomorrow we are taking Steph and Heath up to Burlington to drop her off with her mom who is taking her to VA for a week.

Jared will keep me company on the drive.

• olcowhand, MH81, Craig. and 1 other said thanks

#2499 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 28,514 Thanks
  • 39,734 posts

Posted November 22, 2014 - 11:25 AM

Sorry the hands are an issue for you! Gonna be quiet around there!

#2500 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,769 Thanks
  • 7,704 posts

Posted November 22, 2014 - 01:38 PM

I am looking forward to the quiet. It will be a vacation for me.

• olcowhand and KennyP have said thanks

#2501 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,769 Thanks
  • 7,704 posts

Posted November 24, 2014 - 02:48 PM

Got rid of the wife and kids.

Been running

stock-vector-coffee-run-81708196.jpg

Saturday Steph had class so Jared, Heath, and I laid back and goofed off.

Heath went down for a nap about the time she got home so Jared and I went outside for a bit.

First he drive the BlueOx around to where we could unload the Toyota tires out of it. Then I had him grab the Craftsman tool kit out of the back of the Ox and we headed in the shop.

I had him dig through my huge box of extra tools until we had it all filled up then we added a few other things to it.

Then I told him it was his. He thought I was joking at first. He now has a good basic tool set to build on.

When we came in we got to watching Whose Line is it Anyway clips on Youtube until both of us were sore from laughing.

Sunday morning we all got up and headed out to the OX. three and a half hours later we were in Burlington NC at Jr Cigar.

We looked around a bit then Steph got a call from her mom that she had arrived.

We went out and unloaded Steph bags then loaded up all the boxes of crap her mom brought for Heath.

We said our goodbyes while Heath got dirty footprints all over his grandmothers tan upholstery. They headed out and Jared, Gunner, and I headed for food.

We ate at Arby's then headed home.

We sat and watched movies and talked until 8pm. Then we headed down to the Jack in the Box in Shelby to meet his grandmother.

Once Gunner and I got home it was about 10. 328 miles for the day.

I scrounged up some dinner and then sat at my desk and played games and watched movies till some time this morning.

#2502 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 28,514 Thanks
  • 39,734 posts

Posted November 24, 2014 - 06:11 PM

Oh No! Home Alone! Have fun!

#2503 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,769 Thanks
  • 7,704 posts

Posted November 25, 2014 - 01:46 AM

Oh No! Home Alone! Have fun!

homealone.jpg

#2504 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,769 Thanks
  • 7,704 posts

Posted November 25, 2014 - 06:12 PM

Another day in paradise.

I woke up this morning to Gunner biting my toe. He had to go out and couldn't wake me up. I think I may have finally got him house broke. Yesterday he crapped in the house 3 times - twice ON the couch. He got his butt torn up each time. I believe he got it.

attempted_murder_coffee_mug-r1f57a8b4170a46c499dc8f09771fb0a5_x7jpm_8byvr_324.jpg

Then I tried to drink my morning glass of milk. I had to fight the cats for it. They were trying to get it while I was drinking it. They got whacked too. I think they figured it out. They have also taken to crapping in the bathtub instead of the littler box I have cleaned out twice today. They are close to becoming outside cats.

I spent most of my day reading the grand jury reports from the Micheal Brown case.http://apps.stlpubli...t/evidence.html. I recommend a super strong cup of coffee if you read it.

At about 3 Gunner and I went outside to feed the animals. Gunner had a ball trying to play with the big dogs.

Not sure why but the police have been patrolling the street a lot today.

Since the kitchen staff has abandoned me my supper will be a can of baked beans and more coffee. Please no open flames within a 1/2 mile of the house.

• wvbuzzmaster, Craig., KennyP and 1 other said thanks

#2505 larrybl ONLINE  

larrybl

Texas Member

• Site Supporter
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 415
  • 4,955 Thanks
  • 3,328 posts

Posted November 25, 2014 - 11:02 PM

"Then I tried to drink my morning glass of milk. I had to fight the cats for it."

Cats are best outside. I hate when one gets stuck in my shop. I need to install a (one way) cat flap in my door.

• MH81 and Craig. have said thanks