• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,371 Thanks
  • 39,644 posts

Posted April 04, 2014 - 07:56 PM

Willie, can you see if it is full of fluid? There is a tube at the back, but be advised the fluid goes in real sssssllllloooooowwwwwwwww.

#1877 drbish ONLINE  

drbish

Collecter

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2544
  • 1,155 Thanks
  • 1,156 posts

Posted April 04, 2014 - 07:59 PM

I complet

I wanna get my coffee where she works, and I don't care if the coffee sucks!!!!!!!!!

post-10399-0-31401100-1396656749_thumb.j

Completely missed the coffee sign

#1878 HDWildBill OFFLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,697 Thanks
  • 8,555 posts

Posted April 04, 2014 - 08:15 PM

Yep sure looks like some fine coffee at that place.  Is it close to you Willie?

#1879 UncleWillie OFFLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10399
  • 12,731 Thanks
  • 7,693 posts

Posted April 04, 2014 - 08:24 PM

Yep sure looks like some fine coffee at that place.  Is it close to you Willie

I wish.

#1880 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 28,371 Thanks
  • 39,644 posts

Posted April 04, 2014 - 08:36 PM

She brings me coffee every morning!

#1881 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,568 Thanks
  • 29,820 posts

Posted April 04, 2014 - 08:49 PM

She brings me coffee every morning!

Poor Kenny is suffering dementia!  :smilewink:

• Texas Deere and Horse, Craig. and WNYTractorTinkerer have said thanks

#1882 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 28,371 Thanks
  • 39,644 posts

Posted April 05, 2014 - 05:55 AM

I can always wish, can't I?

• olcowhand, Alc and Texas Deere and Horse have said thanks

#1883 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • 35,568 Thanks
  • 29,820 posts

Posted April 05, 2014 - 07:45 AM

I can always wish, can't I?

I had a dream of such a coffee house last night!  :rolling:

• HowardsMF155 said thank you

#1884 UncleWillie OFFLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,731 Thanks
  • 7,693 posts

Posted April 05, 2014 - 08:12 PM

Willie, can you see if it is full of fluid? There is a tube at the back, but be advised the fluid goes in real sssssllllloooooowwwwwwwww.

I will check it the next time I get it out. I can't get to the tube with it under the shelf.

No one knows who I am anymore.

After a rough night I woke up at 10 and

coffee-baby.jpg

Steph and Heath were already up and going. When I went in the kitchen Heath was all over me.

Steph said that the drain hose had popped out of the washer drain and had flooded Heaths bedroom. It is a different design than the other one and didn't stay in as well. She wrapped the hot water hose around it and it is staying put for now.

She is super happy with the new washer and dryer. She was showing me all the stuff she had washed that wouldn't fit in the other washer. Like Heaths huge white teddy bear. It is white again.

Then I fell into my desk chair and poured coffee down while I checked all my ads and answered emails.

At around 1230 I wandered outside into the warm sunshine and got to work on the tractors I picked up.

First I filled both carbs up with SeaFoam and let them sit.

Then I went over to the TroyBilt chipper and took a look at it. The fuel line was rotted so I got the big box of hoses that I bought for $3 at Auto-Zone a while back and found a replacement. I got it to start by bottle feeding it, but it won't stay running. I filled that carb up with Seafoam and went back to the tractors.

The John Deere takes a weird key that I have never seen before. Since I had no key for it I turned my attention to the Ralley. It took me about 15 minutes to get it running. I had to jump start it because the battery was toast.

It ran for about 5 minutes and ran out of gas. I didn't have any so I hopped in Christine and made a run. I stopped at my biddy Tim's house to talk to him and he sent me home with a handfull of keys to try on the JD. Then I ran down and got gas and grabbed a fuel filter for the tractor.

I got home and it fired right upa nd ran perfect.I need to adjust the brake pedal as it won't return like it should, but if you pull the pedal back up it runs just fine. The deck belt was way out of adjustment. I tightened that up and it worked great.

I pulled a spare battery out of the shop and put it in. It was dead. Hopefully it will charge.

I tried to wash it here but I didn't have enough water pressure to blast the crap off of it. So it got loaded up on the trailer and took a ride down to the car wash. It cleaned up pretty nice. I forgot to take a picture though.

Then I stopped at Auto-Zone to grab a couple of things and no one knew who I was. They all stared at me like I had landed in a space ship and walked in naked.

Finally I got back home and put the tractor on charge.

Tacos for dinner.

Heath is now driving a truck on my head.

• olcowhand, MH81, KennyP and 1 other said thanks

#1885 HDWildBill OFFLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,697 Thanks
  • 8,555 posts

Posted April 06, 2014 - 09:18 AM

We have to quite this, Willie.  We also had Taco's for dinner yesterday.

I had a JD that had the brake pedal problem.  It was debris under the frame packed in there.  I had to use a screw driver to get it all out. 

• WNYTractorTinkerer said thank you

#1886 UncleWillie OFFLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,731 Thanks
  • 7,693 posts

Posted April 06, 2014 - 10:38 AM

We have to quite this, Willie.  We also had Taco's for dinner yesterday.

I had a JD that had the brake pedal problem.  It was debris under the frame packed in there.  I had to use a screw driver to get it all out. 

I was thinking that might be the problem. I gave that area a good blasting at the car wash. I haven't tried it since then though.

• HDWildBill said thank you

#1887 UncleWillie OFFLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,731 Thanks
  • 7,693 posts

Posted April 06, 2014 - 06:18 PM

Riding along in my automobile...

Today started like every other...

coffee_shark_by_robthedoodler-d4shn8r.jpg

Then I checked emails and ads online and watched a movie (I forget what it was so it must have been good).

I asked Steph to get the junk out of the back of her truck so I could take it up to Don's (drbish)to get a mower and a set of tires for the FF. I kind of lost track of time as I sat here nearly falling asleep in my chair. When I realized she and Heath had not come back inside yet it was noon.

I went out and found Steph had started cleaning out her building. There was stuff in there I have been trying to find for a couple of years. Now I don't remember what I wanted it for.

At 130 I hopped in Christine and started up to Mooresville. I got behind the slowest driver on earth on the way up. He was driving a Full sized Chevy van towing a U-Haul trailer. He never got over 30 the whole way there.

When I finally managed to get around him I got on up to Don's house.

After playing with his Beaver Riding Tractor a bit and looking through all his stuff we got the Arien's Fairway mower and the tires fftars.jpg on Christine and then yaked some more and I headed home.

When I got here Steph was still cleaning her building. She had a fire in the burn barrel and one next to the building. When I took a closer look it was about 3 feet away from her building!. Since it was leaves and acorns and twigs I shoveled into a steel bucket and dumped in in the burn barrel. I told her to never burn that close to anything again.

The Ariens was stuck in gear when we loaded it. When I snatched it off the back of the truck and let it crash to the ground it popped out of gear. I guess it just needed a good beating to loosen it up. LOL

I helped her get the rest of the stuff moved around. Heath was all the way down at the bottom of the field so I hopped on the Hemorrhoid and drove down to fetch him. The dogs were digging int eh burn pile down there so he was too.

Finally Heath and I came inside and got some Sprite. Steph carted a trailer load of toys out to her newly cleaned building. Heath may actually be able to move in his room. They were all toys that he is not old enough to figure out how to operate yet so he just tries to break them by standing on them. When he is a little older they will come back out and the baby toys will go out there.

I am done for the day. I refuse to get out of my chair again. I am sure that won't last that long though.

• KennyP and WNYTractorTinkerer have said thanks

#1888 UncleWillie OFFLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,731 Thanks
  • 7,693 posts

Posted April 07, 2014 - 05:03 PM

Smoooooke on the waaaaaaater - sorta.

After 4 hours of sleep I woke up at 6am. I laid there in the bed wishing I could go back to sleep. Just as I dozed back off Steph's alarm went off. Instead of turning it off she hit snooze again and got in the shower. 20 minutes later I was dozing off and it woke me up again.

So at 730 I staggered into the kitchen...

8414997-still-life-with-coffee-grinder-and-jointed-doll-working-the-mill.jpg

It was pouring rain so there was no playing tractors today. And by pouring I mean couldn't see out the window, dogs never came out of the dog house, chickens were hiding under the truck pouring/

So Heath and I had a wild wrestling match. We watched the race that was postponed until today. We ate leftovers. He went down for a nap. I answered phone calls.

One call was from my neighbor who had a tree fall on her car on the way to work today. Poor girl was having a terrible day.

And now I will copy and paste my Facebook Status from this evening.

Well Heath saved most of dinner. Steph had to go across the road to help a neighbor. I was on the phone when she left and I just vaguely heard her say something about the stove. I could not get the guy who called off the phone. Heath came in and kept saying hot hot hot. I managed to get the guy off the phone and went to look in the kitchen. Sure enough it was hot alright. Smoky too. The potatoes were partially salvageable. Pork chops a tiny bit dry, but eatable.

I am glad he was on the ball. I opened all the windows in the house to air it out.

Steph came home and declared the potatoes uneatable. She is in the kitchen now - probably plotting my demise.

• olcowhand, MH81, Texas Deere and Horse and 4 others have said thanks

#1889 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • 35,568 Thanks
  • 29,820 posts

Posted April 07, 2014 - 05:13 PM

POURING rain is NO excuse not to get the ag tires mounted onto the FF!    :smilewink:

• HDWildBill said thank you

#1890 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • 35,568 Thanks
  • 29,820 posts