#1652 Cat385B ONLINE  

Cat385B

Therapy CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 11,727 Thanks
  • 8,908 posts

Posted February 10, 2014 - 07:41 PM

William, is that a JD 130 in the lineup? They're so small, that's practically a RER!

#1653 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10399
  • 12,754 Thanks
  • 7,700 posts

Posted February 10, 2014 - 08:45 PM

William, is that a JD 130 in the lineup? They're so small, that's practically a RER!

Yes it is. It is supposed to run. I may be parting it out. Hood is in pretty good shape that is the only reason ti came home with me.

• Craig. said thank you

#1654 Sal Mcc OFFLINE  

Sal Mcc
  • Member No: 51445
  • 104 Thanks
  • 112 posts

Posted February 10, 2014 - 09:22 PM

Willie, Pretty good little collection there. A little variety of good stuff. 

what is the wheelhorse and the Cub?

#1655 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,754 Thanks
  • 7,700 posts

Posted February 10, 2014 - 10:23 PM

Off the top of my head I couldn't tell you. Most of those in those pics will be parted out. I need to get them listed in the junk yard soon. Maybe someone can use the parts that are just going to go to rot out there.

#1656 MH81 OFFLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,287 Thanks
  • 28,622 posts

Posted February 10, 2014 - 10:44 PM

Yes it is. It is supposed to run. I may be parting it out. Hood is in pretty good shape that is the only reason ti came home with me.

Yeah, yeah. Closet JD collector, that's what you are...
  • oldedeeres said thank you

#1657 oldedeeres OFFLINE  

oldedeeres
  • Member No: 14008
  • 5,865 Thanks
  • 3,196 posts

Posted February 10, 2014 - 10:53 PM

I was thinking that myself, lol.

#1658 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,754 Thanks
  • 7,700 posts

Posted February 10, 2014 - 10:55 PM

Yeah, yeah. Closet JD collector, that's what you are...

I hate to admit it but there are two mold machines in my yard now. :(unhappy-smiley-emoticon.gif dizzy-smiley-emoticon.gif sick.gif i-dunno-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif scared-smiley-emoticon.gif

• MH81 and oldedeeres have said thanks

#1659 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,754 Thanks
  • 7,700 posts

Posted February 11, 2014 - 03:35 PM

Nothing to report - BUT is it Jennifer Anistons 45th birthday. SO I leave you with this.

jabd.jpg

• Craig., KennyP and HDWildBill have said thanks

#1660 toomanytoys84 ONLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,243 Thanks
  • 5,079 posts

Posted February 11, 2014 - 04:39 PM

Also Shirley Temple has passed away too.

• Alc and KennyP have said thanks

#1661 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,754 Thanks
  • 7,700 posts

Posted February 11, 2014 - 05:38 PM

Also Shirley Temple has passed away too.

I read that too. A true lady.

• Craig. said thank you

#1662 drbish OFFLINE  

drbish

Collecter

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2544
  • 1,161 Thanks
  • 1,162 posts

Posted February 11, 2014 - 06:24 PM

Are you up to a road trip,this weekend?

#1663 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,754 Thanks
  • 7,700 posts

Posted February 11, 2014 - 06:49 PM

Are you up to a road trip,this weekend?

I am going to the Bald Eagle release at McGuire Nuclear station on saturday, but I am free sunday. What you have in mind.

#1664 drbish OFFLINE  

drbish

Collecter

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2544
  • 1,161 Thanks
  • 1,162 posts

Posted February 11, 2014 - 06:54 PM

pm me your number,i lost it

#1665 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 12,754 Thanks
  • 7,700 posts

Posted February 13, 2014 - 08:29 PM

Women are nuts.

Well today I sat in my chair and watched the snow melt while.

riseandshine.png

BTW this is a comparison of 24 hours of snowfall. Yes the truck is still in the second pic.

trksno.JPG

Then my neighbor came over and asked if I had a snow shovel. I didn't, but I have the DragonFly.

It was warm enough that I was out in just a long sleeved shirt.

After getting her fired up and the back blade attached to it I went across the street where the little lady over there was trying to clean her sidewalk. I cleaned it off for her and lost a tire chain in the process.

So back to the house to put the chain back on and then I cleared her driveway and then went over to do the neighbor who originally asked for the shovel.

His step daughter was trying to get her Nissan Maxima on high performance tires out. It didn't happen. The back blade wasn't heavy enough to get down to the gravel but it did take the bulk of the fluff off.

After an hour of that I took his daughter to a friends house and make a run to Wal-mart to get stuff for the neighbor lady.

Her friends driveway is about ½ mile long. Fortunately the landlord had cleared it.

snowdrive.jpg

I got turned around while she ran into get them. One one of them came out so we three headed off to Wallyworld.

Instead of a snow drift the parking lot looked like a scene from WaterWorld. I kept looking for Kevin Costner. The 8 inches of snow was melting and it had no where to go because the drains were frozen. It was a mess.

Claire, the neighbors step daughter, is a total spaz. She had on a pair of tennis shoes. When she stepped out into the water she went bonkers and ran all the way into the store. Had she got back into the truck I would have taken her to the door.

Once we got inside it was a zoo. We didn't notice the line when we came in. However after getting the couple of things we needed we noticed that there were only 2 registers open and most of Cherryville was waiting in line.

We abandoned the cart and decided to try our luck at a gas station.

The first three we tried closed about 2 minutes before we got there. The fourth we walked into 20 minutes before they were leaving. So we got the drinks that Wanda wanted and got smokes for Claires folks and headed back.

She wanted to see if the other person was home and her friends house so we went back down the long driveway and I turned around while she ran inside. After about 5 minutes she came back out and said she was staying there. I got all the way to the end of the driveway and my phone rang. Graham wanted me to go back and get the smokes and his bank card from Claire. So I backed down the drive and got them.

I got back on the road and headed home. In one particularly weird curve – it is kind of an off kilter sloped curve – there were 2 trucks in the ditch. As I was crawling by a third truck came flying into the curve and slid in to the ditch to join the party.

Finally I got back home and had the only trouble I had on the entire drive, trying to turn in my driveway. It was like pulling onto a skating rink. There was no way to back in so I nosed it in .

After I came inside and got my feet warmed up so they weren't hurting the dogs started barking. That means someone is at the door.

It was Wanda's son, John. His sister, Dianne, had gotten stuck about a mile from the house. SO I put my pants back on and headed out.

John called her and she said she was at a house, about two miles farther down the road, with the people who helped her get her car off the road.

We passed the car and knew that we could get it home we just needed to find Dianne. She was telling us everything but where she was.

After waiting for about 20 minutes and making 4000000 calls to her phone John finally got mad and started walking down the road and found her.

Once we got her in the Ox we headed back to her car. He managed to get it out of the driveway and back on the rapidly freezing road. With the OX breaking the ice he came home behind me with no problems.

He couldn't get it up Wanda's driveway so I told him to leave it in mine. We can pull it out with the Hemorrhoid tomorrow.

Hopefully I am done for the night. I have been trying to watch one episode of Alias for about 7 hours now.

• olcowhand, Craig., KennyP and 2 others have said thanks