Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Garden Tractor Collection Pa. Cl

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Newpaws493 OFFLINE  

Newpaws493
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 9454
  • 1,150 Thanks
  • 1,691 posts

Posted November 30, 2012 - 10:04 PM

...SELLING A FRIENDS TRACTOR COLLECTION DO TO HEALTH PROBLEMS. WE HAVE 15= GARDEN TRACTORS TO SELL....

http://lancaster.cra...3427904616.html

JD110.jpg sc.jpg

#2 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Member No: 3761
  • 5,480 Thanks
  • 2,535 posts

Posted November 30, 2012 - 10:27 PM

Be careful here. If you open the site, and few each picture, notice how the ground is different in each picture. You would think that if the guys is getting rid of his friends collection, wouldn't they all be in the same place? The ground is different in each of the pictures, as if he downloaded the pictures from different sites. Wouldn't you at least see one of the pictured tractors in the background of another picture? Maybe I'm wrong, but something seems a little odd to me.

#3 A.C.T. OFFLINE  

A.C.T.

Another Classic Tractor

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 11085
  • 2,363 Thanks
  • 2,496 posts

Posted December 01, 2012 - 12:55 AM

Be careful here. If you open the site, and few each picture, notice how the ground is different in each picture. You would think that if the guys is getting rid of his friends collection, wouldn't they all be in the same place? The ground is different in each of the pictures, as if he downloaded the pictures from different sites. Wouldn't you at least see one of the pictured tractors in the background of another picture? Maybe I'm wrong, but something seems a little odd to me.

So Newpaws is not selling these? In todays scammers and just plain thiefs we do need to be carefull. If you look at my photos I have different backgrounds because half my herd is 1/2 mile away at my parents farm. Just dont have the room here. That is an example but only applies to me. Ask questions!

#4 Newpaws493 OFFLINE  

Newpaws493
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • 1,150 Thanks
  • 1,691 posts

Posted December 01, 2012 - 11:23 AM

So Newpaws is not selling these? In todays scammers and just plain thiefs we do need to be carefull. If you look at my photos I have different backgrounds because half my herd is 1/2 mile away at my parents farm. Just dont have the room here. That is an example but only applies to me. Ask questions!

Nooooo, I'm not sellin and I didn't pick up on the backgrounds as a flag. Caution is always a good friend especially when a deal seems goood...

#5 Titus OFFLINE  

Titus

Bush Hog Hoarder

• Member No: 4216
  • 1,728 Thanks
  • 2,245 posts

Posted December 01, 2012 - 03:55 PM

Googling his phone number shows different tractors, and similar items. IMO a scammer wouldn't put the same name and published phone number. I think it's an ok listing, but that's just me.

#6 Newpaws493 OFFLINE  

Newpaws493
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • 1,150 Thanks
  • 1,691 posts

Posted December 01, 2012 - 08:40 PM

Googling his phone number shows different tractors, and similar items. IMO a scammer wouldn't put the same name and published phone number. I think it's an ok listing, but that's just me.

what do you get when you google any members ID? & click images?