Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Prayer

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 HDWildBill OFFLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,702 Thanks
  • 8,557 posts

Posted December 21, 2012 - 03:02 PM

Cheryl do not loss hope. I had lung cancer in the early 90's and I'm still driving everyone around here crazy. Look at Lance Armstrong he beat the odd's a well and there are many more stories out there of those who have beat cancer. We all Look forward to Dale returning. We will keep the both of you in our thoughts and prayers.
  • dstaggs and WNYTractorTinkerer have said thanks

#62 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,439 Thanks
  • 39,677 posts

Posted December 21, 2012 - 03:40 PM

Thank you for the update! More prayers are going out! Let's hope Dale is around for many more years!
  • dstaggs said thank you

#63 caseguy OFFLINE  

caseguy

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted December 21, 2012 - 04:35 PM

Thank you for keeping us up to speed on Dale's condition and progress. You'll continue to be in our thoughts and prayers as the situation progresses. Remember that God is able to do anything and that there is always hope where there is faith. Tell Dale that we said to keep a positive attitude and laugh at least once a day! God bless - Steve
  • dstaggs said thank you

#64 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,281 Thanks
  • 28,615 posts

Posted December 21, 2012 - 05:24 PM

Cheryl,
Please know we will continue to hope and pray with you. Know that you are not alone.

He will walk with you thru what happens next and we will be there also, thru Prayer.

Keep us up to speed and let Dale know we are eager to get back to giving him a hard time, so he needs to get fixed up soon.
  • dstaggs said thank you

#65 grand OFFLINE  

grand

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8
  • 1,632 Thanks
  • 1,909 posts

Posted December 21, 2012 - 09:16 PM

Dale we will continue to keep you in our prayers. It sure sounds like you have a wonderful wife in Cheryl and she will be by your side as your treatment progresses.
  • dstaggs said thank you

#66 tinbender7 OFFLINE  

tinbender7

FORDoholic

• Member No: 5171
  • 1,113 Thanks
  • 784 posts

Posted December 22, 2012 - 03:52 AM

Thanks for the update. Tell Dale we are all praying for both of you as you go through this. Yes God is able.

Edited by tinbender7, December 22, 2012 - 03:53 AM.

• dstaggs said thank you

#67 mjodrey OFFLINE  

mjodrey

Accumulator

• Contributor
  • Member No: 92
  • 2,343 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted December 22, 2012 - 05:22 AM

Cheryl,thank you for the up dates.Prayers still going out form me.
  • dstaggs said thank you

#68 achomesteader OFFLINE  

achomesteader

GT Fanatic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8128
  • 867 Thanks
  • 2,231 posts

Posted December 23, 2012 - 05:54 AM

Cheryl and Dale, my prayers are continuing for both of you.
  • dstaggs said thank you

#69 sacsr OFFLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4776
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted December 23, 2012 - 08:19 AM

Thanks for keeping us up to date on Dale. He will continue to be in my prayers. May The Lord give Dale comfort and healing.
  • dstaggs said thank you

#70 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • Member No: 10410
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted December 23, 2012 - 10:17 AM

Cheryl and Dale.. prayers are still headed your way.. I have faith Dale will be here for many more years..
  • dstaggs said thank you

#71 robert_p43 OFFLINE  

robert_p43
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 11040
  • 572 Thanks
  • 534 posts

Posted December 23, 2012 - 03:23 PM

Dale, knowing how many supporters have prayed for you will hopefully encourage you. Prayer DOES work!
A little story for you. I have a friend, he lives over near Richmond. About 24 or 25 years ago, he was 22 years old, a tennis player on the national circuit. On his way to international Fame. His name is Brian Wills and I know he doesn't mind me telling his story. He came ill and ended up diagnosed with Burkitt's Lymphoma. In no time flat, he ended up on the death ward of the NIH. The little golf ball sized growth in his belly grew overnight to the size of a basketball. The doctors told his parents to go home and make funeral arangements as he wouldn't live past Friday of the same week. Actually they said he has about 10 hours to live.
Brian and his parents decided that they just were not going to believe that report and they prayed and started finding healing scriptures in the bible, saying them, reading them, posting them on the walls and most importantly, believing them.
This man is now married and has 4 kids and I know the 2 oldest daughters are tennis champs themselves. Brian is now an evangelist and goes to churches telling his story, preaching healing and laying hands on folks healing them. He has an international ministry too. We just gathered stuff for them to send to Costa Rica for Christmas.
He had his book published last year titles, "10 Hours To Live." It tells his story, how he was healed and offers information to build faith and get anyone else healed.
If you would like, just let me know and I can point out some of these things to you, in fact, I could probably find you a copy of Brian's book and I would be more than happy to send it to you.
Be Blessed and Be Healed!
  • Alc, Texas Deere and Horse and tinbender7 have said thanks