Garden Tractor Forums banner

Massey Ferguson 10hp

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  welderman85 
#1 ·
i have a pretty new massey 10hp i have bought a 3point on it and it works pretty good. i have a plow, caltivator, and snow plow, and snowblower for the massey. The engine is a tecumsed hh100. i also have a massey built in 1966 and i think its pretty cool cause its serial number is 1446-000020. it is complete and came with a plow. i also have a massey that was used at a commercail airport to dock air planes not near from our house on a auction for 225 dollars with a snow blower and deck. they did have a dealer in the town and there are still masseys in the town.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Welcome to the forum! That's a very low serial #. Glad you have it along with the others. Nice start on your herd.

#8 ·
Welcome to the forum.Glad to have you with us.
Nice looking MFs you have.

#14 ·
I'm curious, did you ever follow through on taking the Massey with you to shows to generate traffic? If you did, did it work? Or have I got you confused with someone else?
no i just got it a couple of years ago and once i got it i took it apart and started painting. now this spring i have all the red and stuff sanded and ready to paint. has to be done befor august 28th!

#15 ·
no i just got it a couple of years ago and once i got it i took it apart and started painting. now this spring i have all the red and stuff sanded and ready to paint. has to be done befor august 28th!
What happens August 28th?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.