1655 + implements

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 crawl15 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 976
  • 0 Thanks
  • 7 posts

Posted November 25, 2012 - 07:37 PM

I have a 1978 Massey Ferguson 1655 for sale. Implements include the following; 60" mower deck, adjustable spring loaded snow blade, snow blower, tire chains, 3 point hitch. Front, mid, rear PTO. 2 speed hydrostatic transmission. The owner I bought it off of replaced the original 16 HP Onan engine with an 18 HP Onan engine. The hour meter shows aprox. 1675 hrs, but not sure how many are on the 18 HP motor. Manual and spare parts included. All mounting hardware for deck, blade, and blower included.

I recently purchased a snow blower for the Cub I own (a deal I couldn't pass up) and don't have the room to store two garden tractors with implements.

If anyone is familiar with this tractor, they know they are work horses. I hate to get rid of it, but need the money and space. I live in Fort Loramie, Ohio. Let me know if you are interested. Pictures are attached below. My email address is "tsalisbury15 (at sign) gmail.com" if additional pictures are needed, please let me know. Not willing to sell implements individually at this point. Trailer shown in photos not included. $2500 OBO.

Attached Thumbnails

• ty pics 004.JPG
  • ty pics 005.JPG
  • ty pics 006.JPG

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale, 1655, + implements