Had to take a few minutes to update this.
I did some work on the dash, covered it in this thread : http://gardentractor...268701&hl=+dash
And over the weekend, we decided this would be Dad's butt buggy at Plow Day. He doesn't want to plow, but does want to ride around.
At PA plow Day, a nice fella by the name of Joe had an extra Air cleaner left over from a diesel conversion.
It's installed and looks much better under there.
Picked up a Choke Cable from BHTS and installed that too.
The brakes needed adjusting, did what I could
There was no cover for the Onan flywheel. Can't have that around the kids at Plowday so... I had an old piece of aluminum Satelite dish. It used to be 12' across, but I've given pcs to people' used some here and there... This is what's was left.
Cut a chunk out of it and did some figuring. Got that mounted on there. Found a seat to put on there so no one got hurt on the old rusted out one. Then did a quick 100mph paint job on the hood just to make it one color and...
Not restored, long way from pretty, but it does run nice. Oh, and Mom said I was only 2 colors away from a whole rainbow.