wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,493 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted November 22, 2012 - 11:59 PM

Uh, I am noticing some fancy quoting going on up above and just wanted to mention that Alan (MH81) and I joke with each other about each other, hence some of the ongoings in the thread between us (which newer members might not understand yet). And 99% of all being said by Alan and myself is directed towards each other respectively, and not towards anyone else, as neither Alan nor myself are trying to single out ANYONE other than ourselves. If any of you think something we said was directed towards you, don't, because believe me, I am a troublemaker, as Alan keeps reminding me lol. Anyway, keep posting, and don't worry about them warning points, they are just there to remind me to poke fun at Alan LOL.
  • MH81 said thank you

#17 LilysDad OFFLINE  

LilysDad

Cat Lover

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10443
  • 9,686 Thanks
  • 7,693 posts

Posted November 23, 2012 - 07:43 AM

It got sold first then there was no real boss to run the place......................

And then the wrong people (control freaks) filled the void.

#18 shorty ONLINE  

shorty

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 6172
  • 3,569 Thanks
  • 3,951 posts

Posted November 23, 2012 - 08:41 AM

Uh, I am noticing some fancy quoting going on up above and just wanted to mention that Alan (MH81) and I joke with each other about each other, hence some of the ongoings in the thread between us (which newer members might not understand yet). And 99% of all being said by Alan and myself is directed towards each other respectively, and not towards anyone else, as neither Alan nor myself are trying to single out ANYONE other than ourselves. If any of you think something we said was directed towards you, don't, because believe me, I am a troublemaker, as Alan keeps reminding me lol. Anyway, keep posting, and don't worry about them warning points, they are just there to remind me to poke fun at Alan LOL.

That was good following you guys. Good entertainment Lol Now we have lots more to laugh at, as in TG and company. :smilewink: :smilewink: :smilewink: You guys are great

#19 DougT ONLINE  

DougT

Dog Approved

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 584
  • 5,733 Thanks
  • 4,290 posts

Posted November 23, 2012 - 10:04 AM

Gee Casey, Did you have to hire a lawyer to write that disclaimer?? Posted Image
  • wvbuzzmaster said thank you

#20 jd.rasentrac OFFLINE  

jd.rasentrac

Admirer of DEERE enjoyneering and design!

• Contributor
  • Member No: 10327
  • 4,446 Thanks
  • 3,995 posts

Posted November 23, 2012 - 10:20 AM

Do you remember? What's about posting the line warning points only after getting some points. I don't think, the line is used as a sabre-rattling :watching_you:

#21 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,493 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted November 23, 2012 - 11:09 AM

Gee Casey, Did you have to hire a lawyer to write that disclaimer?? Posted Image

No... But I do know a guy that knows a guy that stayed at a holiday in express last night and that guy knew a guy that knows of a guy that plays a lawyer on television. :)
  • DougT said thank you

#22 DougT ONLINE  

DougT

Dog Approved

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 584
  • 5,733 Thanks
  • 4,290 posts

Posted November 23, 2012 - 12:24 PM

No... But I do know a guy that knows a guy that stayed at a holiday in express last night and that guy knew a guy that knows of a guy that plays a lawyer on television. :)

Well, that explains it!!
  • wvbuzzmaster said thank you

#23 HydroHarold OFFLINE  

HydroHarold
  • Member No: 9622
  • 702 Thanks
  • 977 posts

Posted November 23, 2012 - 09:06 PM

Warning points? I dont' fear no stinkin' warning points, I been all the way to GW's "Disney Land" a few times years ago BEFORE the "Blue Light Special" even pulled into town.:D