• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AV430 OFFLINE  

AV430

• Member No: 2370
  • 53 Thanks
  • 130 posts

Posted November 21, 2012 - 07:21 PM

Missouri is fast becoming a premier plowing destination as this will be the 4th plow day of the year. Next year we may even have a spring plow day which is in the works, along with our mid summer plow day, as well as our 4 fall plow days so stay tuned. Along with the dozens of shows thing are really booming for the GT's! One of our members from the Missouri Two Cylinder club is hosting a Garden Tractor plow day this Sunday in Troy MO. This is bean ground and plows super nice with plenty of parking. Plowing starts at 11:00 and will go till dark or we're out of field which is doubtful. I plan on attending and hope to see some of you guys there. Adam

The address is

2033 West Hwy 47
Troy MO 63379

#2 AV430 OFFLINE  

AV430

• Member No: 2370
  • 53 Thanks
  • 130 posts

Posted November 25, 2012 - 10:37 PM

What a great day of plowing! Field was just about perfect, weather was excellent, and of course great folks! There was a stretch of about 45 min where I was following a really sweet Cub 149 and following me was a Cub 1650. Both of these guys are plowing veterans with tricked out plows and tractors and know how to put their equipment to good use. We were all plowing deep and straight furrows and running pretty fast. Man those Cubs are impressive! Don't get me wrong, the 317 was no slouch! I never pushed it completely and ran at about 80%. What a pleasure to run in a nice furrow and leave a nice one as well and to compare these wonderful machines neck and neck like this! A true pleasure! Didn't get many pictures as I was late to the party and was enjoying plowing to much! LOL! Stay tuned guys cause a spring plow day is in the works! Adam

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_2891.JPG
  • IMG_2883.JPG
  • IMG_2887.JPG
  • IMG_2890.JPG
  • IMG_2884.JPG

#3 HowardsMF155 OFFLINE  

HowardsMF155

Tractorholic

• Member No: 4243
  • 2,698 Thanks
  • 2,916 posts

Posted November 26, 2012 - 06:30 AM

Those ARE some crisp furrows. Looks like a great time, glad you had fun.

#4 Alc OFFLINE  

Alc

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1094
  • 5,446 Thanks
  • 6,611 posts

Posted November 26, 2012 - 06:49 AM

Gald you had a good time ! My next "plow day" will be wilh the "snow plow " I think lol , Al