Vote for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

- - - - -

1953 Ford Naa "golden Jubilee Tractor & Brush Hog - $2000 (town Of Newburgh)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ryan313 OFFLINE  

PK Fanatic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 7087
  • 3,239 Thanks
  • 5,159 posts

Posted November 20, 2012 - 05:42 PM

This was posted by neighbor Herby; I wanted to pass this along. I don't know what it is worth, what do you guys think it is worth?

#2 Farmlife OFFLINE  

Tractor Whisperer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 12309
  • 1,232 Thanks
  • 1,461 posts

Posted November 20, 2012 - 06:07 PM

that's a neat tractor...of course our NY winters have done their part but don't they always?? For someone that can have the room for a resto that large, this can be a great piece......I'm not so well at appraising large tractors but being a 50th anniversary i'm sure that can help its value along......it does have potential....tell the neighbor good luck with the sale

#3 HowardsMF155 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 4243
  • 2,688 Thanks
  • 2,910 posts

Posted November 20, 2012 - 11:00 PM

Hard to say. I see them in this area for around 4000, but they run and are in slightly better shape, and while they might be priced at 4000, they don't move very fast. This model was my very first tractor, the one my Dad would let me drive in the meadow just beyond the apple trees. As Grandmother was no longer working the farm by the time I was old enough to remember, Granddaddy having died about the time I was two, I only remember Dad using it to keep weeds and such down. I do remember that he used a sickle mower rather than a bush hog. Many memories around that particular model, including "buying" it from Grandmother (for a penny).