Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Brand NEW OEM 48 inch snapper/MF mower deck for sale!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,568 Thanks
  • 29,820 posts

Posted August 25, 2010 - 06:38 PM

Thanks for making them working, don't know what I did, senior moment I guess.

Just copy your pic url, then place it between these...no spaces:

#32 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

Tractorholic

• Member No: 204
  • 134 Thanks
  • 352 posts

Posted August 25, 2010 - 09:41 PM

Your exactly right tinnern, thats snappers version of the depth wheel to control deck height......don't know if they ever used the massey system with the lever on right side to adjust both depth wheels?? Why they would use 2 different styles of gauge wheels I don't know.....until I started nosing around on this site I never seen a snapper version of the 1000 series tractors.....knew they existed but never seen one......all around here are masseys(thats about only 2 to my knowledge so far!!) Its a shame they designed a deck that does a beautiful job and then discontinued parts for it! Thats one area that john deere shines in......they hardly ever discontinue parts........hell you can get parts for the old 2 cylinder johnny poppers yet!!! Can't say that about Massey/AGCO!!!......kinda gets under my skin!

#33 drum270 OFFLINE  

drum270

• Member No: 2204
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted March 01, 2011 - 10:07 PM

Big Bill, i am currently rebuilding my mower deck from a MF 1450. after searching hi and low you have the only other rear discharge mower deck i can find. is there any way you could send me a pic of the bottom of the deck, all my baffles have rotted off ( steel fins that directs the clipping towards the rear) i would so greatly appreciate it