• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 8tyman8 OFFLINE  

• GTt Junior
  • Member No: 5455
  • 414 Thanks
  • 731 posts

Posted November 19, 2012 - 05:12 PM

I am helping a olfello with his Burnt john deere (We rebuilt it New $25 engine and paint) he would like to build a snow plow for it Does any one have pictures or dimensions for one (i looked on the deere parts site and nothing) Its a 320 (not a Real 3 series :( ) its similar to a 285 or the 345 ? it has hydro lift that i would like to use to lift the blade

#2 hdg4400 OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 6945
  • 247 Thanks
  • 319 posts

Posted November 20, 2012 - 11:03 AM

I have the Parts catalog for the 54 & 56 Front Blades scanned in and could sent it to you. According to the Attachment Charts, I don't believe it will fit your tractor, but it might give you some ideas.

I also have the Operator's Manuals for a 42-Inch Blade and a 43-Inch blade, again neither of which will fit your tractor. I could also send you those, again to get some ideas. The manuals have some pretty good pictures of how they attach to the tractor.

#3 JDBrian OFFLINE  

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2507
  • 9,574 Thanks
  • 14,136 posts

Posted November 20, 2012 - 11:21 AM

Have a look at this from the JD parts site. It's the parts diagram for a GX345. Go to the sectional index and at the bottom of the list you will see the 48" front blade. Clicking on that shows a list of related diagrams. I think the GX was very similar to the older 285 etc.