1. I promise not to judge fellow members on thier restoration abilities, knowledge or feedback input, collection size, and the brand of tractors he or she collects.
2. I promise to give honest and accurate help as needed, but only if I have experienced the same situation first hand myself, and can reflect back to my previous mistakes, to show what I've learned.
3. I will give advice only when requested, and won't use that advice for my own self glory.
4. I will treat all of the members with respect and consider them equal, and will Thank them for any help they offer no matter how great or small.
5. I will help out my fellow members as best as I possibly can, no matter the size of the task.
6. When a member is hurt, I will hurt with him. When a member is rejoicing, I will rejoice with him. When a member needs prayer, I will pray for him.
7. I promise to teach the younger generation to the best of my abilities, and won't be bullheaded when the time is due to pass the torch.
8. I will accept any and all advice given to me, and won't take it personal if the advice isn't something that I wanted to hear. I will not hold a grudge.
9. I will trust in the advice that other members give me, and know that they are wanting to help and are looking out for my best interest.
10. I promise to support this website to the best of my ability, so that others who may not be able to support the site, can still enjoy and get as much out of it as I am.
Edited by johndeereelfman, November 18, 2012 - 11:31 AM.