OldBuzzard

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 805
  • 6,482 Thanks
  • 4,634 posts

Posted November 12, 2012 - 08:49 PM

... I now have more room to put tractors......

????????

From the looks of all the tractors in the back ground you should be able to just leave the cab on there all year round. I have a designated snow mover and it saves a lot of work changing back and forth. ...

I'm considering that. The canvas parts aren't too hard to remove. The doors are easy, They just 'bend' into place. The front is in two pieces. Most of it just zips to a small piece that is held on by the fiberglass windshield frame. The rear canvas would be the only 'hard' part. The top would have to be loosened enough the pull the top part of that canvas out. That would leave it mostly open for Summer use.

I'm still considering putting it on the HDT1000 eventually. I'd have to drill 4 holes in the sides of the dash tower and one on each foot rest. However, I think I'll wait until spring to do that.

#17 hatedge OFFLINE  

hatedge

Beer Guzzling Canuck

• Member No: 9737
  • 292 Thanks
  • 577 posts

Posted November 19, 2012 - 08:08 PM

That cab is pretty sweet lookin on that lil beast of yours. If I can get my revvin engine problem fixed ill be gettin me cab up to along with chains ballast and the heavy snowblower. Lets hope for the best. Im a bit jealous seeing all the nice rides you got in the background :worshippy1: