Vote for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

- - - - -

Anyone Had Or Know Anything About An Ariens Ta28 Tiller?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lovintractorin OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 4180
  • 159 Thanks
  • 603 posts

Posted November 11, 2012 - 11:05 AM

I recently bought a Ariens Trans-A-Matic walkbehind rototiller from a member on here,kubotakid. I don't really have any pictures of it except some dark ones from before I bought it.. It has a wisconsin TH, 2 cylinder engine on it, and a 28 inch cutting width. It needs a little work but seems to be in decent shape. I left it up at my parents place in NY because that is where it will be used and I don't have any space down here to store it. I was wondering if anyone had one at any point in time, or may happen to have some liturature on them, or any info for that matter.

#2 Farmlife OFFLINE  

Tractor Whisperer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 12309
  • 1,232 Thanks
  • 1,461 posts

Posted November 11, 2012 - 03:18 PM

That things a beast. I would love to own that one. I have an older Ariens snowblower but I haven't really looked into too much on the Ariens line. I know ther are alota Ariens folks here so I'm sure someone will be along to help ya out.

#3 Kurtee OFFLINE  

• Member No: 7561
  • 452 Thanks
  • 410 posts

Posted November 11, 2012 - 08:03 PM

I don't know much about that tiller but in searching found this interesting link. I have 2 Ariens rear tine tillers. Well built machines that have done alot of work and will do more. I found the video excellent. It appears that they no longer offer a tiller though.

another link that may help you

Edited by Kurtee, November 11, 2012 - 08:10 PM.