Craigslist Parts In Columbus Ohio

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tasthree OFFLINE  

• Member No: 14463
  • 3 Thanks
  • 19 posts

Posted November 09, 2012 - 06:41 PM

Don't know if its appropriate to post this but there is a guy in the Columbus, Ohio craigs list who is selling some Bolens tube frame parts this weekend. Says he is going to scrap what he doesn't sell.

#2 MailmAn OFFLINE  

• Member No: 10315
  • 292 Thanks
  • 723 posts

Posted November 09, 2012 - 07:26 PM

Is this the post you were talking about? http://mansfield.cra...3342149553.html

Is anyone in the Ohio area interested in going to this? It's not really worth it to me to drive all the way out there to maybe find a couple of parts I still want for my tractor. However, if someone in the area would be interested in going and can scoop up a few parts for me and ship them to me, I'd be willing to pay them for it. If there are any decent deals on whole tractors (IDK if he has any or if it is just all parts...) I might make a trip out to pick up a nice complete 1050 or something... But that's probably a stretch...

If anyone is interested in going, I'd like to find a set of headlights with retainers for my 850 as well as the taillight. If he has a complete headlight/taillight wiring harness too, that would be great, otherwise I was just going to wire it up myself. I'd also like a steering wheel center cap that goes on the 1968-1969 Bolens 850 tractors (and I'm assuming other models as well, like 650, 750, 1050, etc...) If he had any complete later model 38" mower decks too, that would be a great score if the price is right. I'm looking for the style with the front roller and rear wheels. I already have the older style deck with the metal runners that I've been told is for older 850's (like 1964-1966) and is not the original deck for my tractor.

Before my most recent road trip, I WOULD have said a snow caster and wheel weights as well, but now I'm all set with those!! :D

#3 tasthree OFFLINE  

• Member No: 14463
  • 3 Thanks
  • 19 posts

Posted November 09, 2012 - 08:55 PM

Yes that's it. I live in NC but my Dad lives near Columbus so I was just trolling around on CL and saw that. It would be a shame to let parts go to scrap.

#4 Farmlife OFFLINE  

Tractor Whisperer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 12309
  • 1,232 Thanks
  • 1,461 posts

Posted November 10, 2012 - 06:30 AM

I can't stand seein peoplescrap GT items, parts, attachments, etc....just a shame...