#16 josh deaven OFFLINE  

josh deaven

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 535
  • 477 Thanks
  • 574 posts

Posted November 04, 2012 - 04:12 PM

Hey Guys, I just talked to a friend who was at the auction yesterday.He told me that alot of the series Gt collectors that where there Thought that the prices on john deere garden tractor where way out of hand.The people that bought all the jd patios and 63 jd 110 and jd 80 patio cart all went to the same family.They where newbees to the hobby and nobody there knew who they or where they came from.My buddy and I talked to day about the impact that this auction would have on the hobby because of some people paying way to much.We will have to wait and see.

#17 Littledeere ONLINE  

Littledeere

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2778
  • 1,545 Thanks
  • 1,443 posts

Posted November 04, 2012 - 05:26 PM

I saw 3 or 4 good buys on the Deere stuff Oliver's are turning to gold this sale pulled in some heavy hiters beacause some much stuff in one place
as for the people that bought the patios and 63 and other things someone had to push the prices to what they paided.Sure makes it hard on guys with small funds to work with to get the realy neat stuff

#18 josh deaven OFFLINE  

josh deaven

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 535
  • 477 Thanks
  • 574 posts

Posted November 04, 2012 - 06:50 PM

Yeah It is tuff on some guys.But there are alot of good gts out there that can be bought at a good price.You know at a auction it only takes two to tango!(peeing contest) haha :poke:

#19 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 3761
  • 5,480 Thanks
  • 2,535 posts

Posted November 04, 2012 - 07:03 PM

FOR SALE:

1966 John Deere 110 round fender. Missing the seat and the steering wheel. $6,500.00

P.S. - Perfect for the person who lost his a$$ and don't know which way to turn!

I agree with everyone else. Prices were just nuts, but as Josh said, I think too that we better get used to it, as I believe the pricing for our toys are only going to sell for a whole lot more than what we are paying now!
  • josh deaven said thank you