19 replies to this topic

#16 mastifflawyer OFFLINE  

mastifflawyer

Tractorholic

• Member No: 261
  • 43 Thanks
  • 162 posts

Posted August 17, 2010 - 05:29 AM

You don't need an orchard tractor. You have no orchard. You don't need any tractors other than the ones I tell you to buy. Look deep into the swinging crystal and repeat> I will obey. I will obey. I will obey.

There doesn't seem to be any orchard around that show, and the Tractors seem to be enjoying themselves.

#17 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,303 Thanks
  • 28,628 posts

Posted August 17, 2010 - 06:15 AM

You don't need an orchard tractor. You have no orchard. You don't need any tractors other than the ones I tell you to buy. Look deep into the swinging crystal and repeat> I will obey. I will obey. I will obey.

:bigrofl::rolling::laughingteeth:

#18 brzezinski01 OFFLINE  

brzezinski01

• Contributor
  • Member No: 632
  • 4 Thanks
  • 73 posts

Posted August 17, 2010 - 06:20 AM

There doesn't seem to be any orchard around that show, and the Tractors seem to be enjoying themselves.

lol I agree! they seem to be doing just fine looking good!

#19 hydriv OFFLINE  

hydriv

Tractorholic

• Validating
  • Member No: 256
  • 70 Thanks
  • 583 posts

Posted August 17, 2010 - 12:45 PM

lol I agree! they seem to be doing just fine looking good!

You are not helping by posting such heresy. :D Jack is like a toddler that has been let loose in the toy section of the biggest department store in America. Every time he turns around he sees something shiny and glittering in one primary colour or the other. Then off he goes running in an entirely different direction. My job is to keep Jack on a straight and narrow path that leads to the wonderfull world of Colt tractors. :smile1: Trust me. It has not been an easy task. :madhop::madhop: Every single day, I get bombarded with fresh C/L or flee-Bay listings that he has found. :blush2:

Yes, even I would love to own many of the tempting offerings shown in those ads but space is something I have already run out of and I now have seven more that do not have a roof over their head. I need help people... :worshippy1:Not for me but to keep Jack from straying away from his chosen path. Can you imagine???? This out-of-control man has been salivating over a Case Steam Tractor, of all things. :wallbanging: It's just not right. :mecry:

I've set up a trust fund called the "Save Jack From Himself Fund". All donations will be happily accepted. Unfortunately, I cannot issue tax receipts as this has not been registered as a non-profit charity. :anyone: :laughingteeth:

#20 daytime dave OFFLINE  

daytime dave

Live long and prosper

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 531
  • 4,485 Thanks
  • 6,353 posts

Posted August 17, 2010 - 05:01 PM

Great pictures. Thanks for posting them.