• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 JDGuy445 OFFLINE  

JDGuy445
  • Member No: 10419
  • 356 Thanks
  • 428 posts

Posted November 01, 2012 - 08:46 PM

That's downright wrong. Just plain wrong. This kids needs a good beating from the parents, the school, yourself and the cops. He should consider himself lucky that he ain't from around my little town. There's a couple of dads that know how to use a shotgun here.

#32 Cat385B ONLINE  

Cat385B

Therapy CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 11,695 Thanks
  • 8,888 posts

Posted November 01, 2012 - 08:55 PM

Sorry to hear about this. As others have said, you might want to pursue this further with the local PD later. Any other suggestions I have would be counter-productive.
Oops, had to read farther along. Since the police can't do anything, I guess it's either let it lie or have that talk to him yourself. Be careful.

This boy is also our neighbor and have caught him in our woods. I would like to remove this stain but not much I can do.

You just need someone not directly related to the situation to help. Send me a PM.
D.D.D.D.T.
:rocker2:

Edited by Cat385B, November 01, 2012 - 09:00 PM.

• A.C.T. said thank you

#33 Jehtro OFFLINE  

Jehtro

Tractorholic

• Member No: 3300
  • 109 Thanks
  • 276 posts

Posted November 02, 2012 - 07:44 PM

I heard a saying once, " i parent can provide for a child, but it takes a village to raise an adult " , or at least i believe that's close

People just need to care about other people , as the economy strips more and more from the working man, eithics , morals might be one of the only things left we truely own,

Somewhere we've come off the rails, childern without concern, parents working to hard to care for thier kids,

Truely sad state, for nations that have achieved so much,

Dounno my 2 cents,

#34 caseguy OFFLINE  

caseguy

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted November 03, 2012 - 11:11 AM

I have nothing to add to the story Bill. I have 2 daughters myself and I understand how you feel. My wife would have handcuffed me BEFORE she told me what happened. I hope and pray that this idiot gets what's coming to him. It's all about respect. It seems that a large portion of today's kids don't have any for anyone. The "kinder, gentler" world we live in isn't helping at all. The Bible says "spare the rod, spoil the child" but the bureaucrats in Washington know better than God...
This could turn in a HUGE commentary, but I just want to say that I'm sorry for what your daughter had to endure and wish that I had something to say that would make it "all better". You're a good Father and she is blessed to have you looking out for her.

#35 coldone OFFLINE  

coldone

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 839
  • 1,631 Thanks
  • 1,668 posts

Posted November 03, 2012 - 03:35 PM

Thought this might be appropriate for the recurring theme here

children.jpg
  • caseguy and UncleWillie have said thanks