#16 hydriv OFFLINE  

hydriv

Tractorholic

• Validating
  • Member No: 256
  • 70 Thanks
  • 583 posts

Posted August 13, 2010 - 04:54 PM

My wife says I have a tractor scrap yard.....I dont know what she is talking about....crazy woman.

What's your phone number? I think I better give your wife a call when you aren't at home and offer to come by and clean up the place for free..................when you aren't at home, of course.

#17 Deck_Drive OFFLINE  

Deck_Drive

collector of sears

• GTt Junior
  • Member No: 736
  • 96 Thanks
  • 348 posts

Posted August 15, 2010 - 10:44 PM

My wife says I have a tractor scrap yard.....I dont know what she is talking about....crazy woman.

Thats what my dad says!

#18 brzezinski01 OFFLINE  

brzezinski01

• Contributor
  • Member No: 632
  • 4 Thanks
  • 73 posts

Posted August 19, 2010 - 02:26 PM

I agree with everybody that says as long as no one can see it you will be ok. There is a guy a few miles from me that started the same thing as a "hobby" and it quickly got out of control...he was able to find whole GT's for 100 bucks and alot of the time free. and needless to say the entire outside of his house ended up being consumed by old lawn mowers and he has constantly been harrassed by neighbors that are tired of having to look at a "junk pile" all the time. I will be out that way this evening, I will snap a couple pics so everyone can see what I am talking about and why it's a good idea to make it so no one can see it, let alone even know where it is. Except the poeple that need to know it's there.