• 1,163 posts

Posted November 04, 2012 - 09:10 AM

yes thats a good price. for a 1110. I seen unrestored rusty panzers go for that

#17 mixedbreed96 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 7095
  • 11 Thanks
  • 167 posts

Posted November 05, 2012 - 08:47 AM

That's a tuff one. I can't swear to it but I thought the guy he got it from was down to $200 something in the last ad I saw and I believe he mentioned he was a motivated seller so I assume the current owner didn't pay much at all. I know someone who knows the previous owner of the tractor and I might be able to find out how much he paid?? I haven't seen it in real life but it looked kind of rough in the original ad pictures and it doesn't run. But.... on the other hand, it's got a snowblower which seem to be pretty rare assuming it's an actual Pennsylvania one and not something adapted. I don't believe I've ever seen one sell so I have nothing to go on to judge value. There's a guy in Chambersburg with a ton of Panzers and I know he has several blowers. He might be able to give you a better idea what that might be worth.(PM me for more info) The decks for the square hood Panzers aren't that hard to find. I've been quoted a price of $75 for one if I want it for my Meteor. Another thing to consider is that the 1110s don't seem to be nearly as in demand as any of the older round hood models so they don't command the same prices. I've seen a really nice condition 1110, ran well, sell for $400 recently. The big variable for me is the value of the snowblower. Without it, I wouldn't go $400 on a non-runner unless it was in very good condition. Of course, you might not even need the blower.....?

Any previous history on this would be great, especially the last price sold for, let me know what you find out!