powerking56

Collector of stuff

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 359
  • 907 Thanks
  • 1,805 posts

Posted August 11, 2010 - 11:04 AM

This is GSG&S annual Dublin show. Held in the show field just off state route #101 east of Dublin Center, Dublin, NH. The weekend of Sept 10-12, it is a must see for anyone in New England or Eastern NY. Friday AM set up and Chicken BBQ Sat night. LOTS of engines big and small, steam displays, tractors, regular and garden, antique cars/trucks and plenty of related "stuff" to buy and sell. Usually some working equipment and displays, last year 2 shingle mills, a large wood turning lathe and grist mill were all operated.
Anyone needs more info PM me as this is my "home" show. I will be there with my GTTalk tee and some of my treasures......:wave:
Peter

#2 powerking56 OFFLINE  

powerking56

Collector of stuff

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 359
  • 907 Thanks
  • 1,805 posts

Posted September 04, 2010 - 06:44 AM

:bump:
Just a reminder for those of you in New England or traveling thru, if you are looking for something to do next Friday afternoon or Sat. Come on over, the only bad news is the Chicken BBQ has been canceled. The local fire dept had always done it and they decided it was just too much this year.:mecry:too bad 'cause it was good food. But the show will go on!! Long range forcast looks pretty good and cooler/dryer than it has been last couple years.
Peter

Edited by powerking56, September 04, 2010 - 06:46 AM.
spellin'